• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronco's defense

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Denver Broncos D/ST is the top scoring fantasy defense through two weeks of play.

The Denver defense is off to a fantastic start to the 2015 season, forcing seven turnovers and recording six sacks in just two games. The Broncos are also allowing just 243.5 yards of total offense per game after facing Baltimore and Kansas City to start the season. In Week 3, Denver travels to Detroit to face the Lions and dinged up quarterback Matthew Stafford. The Broncos D/ST will be a top-three play option this week in fantasy leagues as they look to continue their torrid start.

You know what is the scariest thing of all?
Von Miller vs Cornelius Lucas

scared-baby-2.jpg

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was thinking about who the top player would be this week against the Lions. I put Von Miller over Peyton or DT. Dude might break Derrick Thomas' single game sack record unless we are in goal line every play.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Denver Broncos D/ST is the top scoring fantasy defense through two weeks of play.

The Denver defense is off to a fantastic start to the 2015 season, forcing seven turnovers and recording six sacks in just two games. The Broncos are also allowing just 243.5 yards of total offense per game after facing Baltimore and Kansas City to start the season. In Week 3, Denver travels to Detroit to face the Lions and dinged up quarterback Matthew Stafford. The Broncos D/ST will be a top-three play option this week in fantasy leagues as they look to continue their torrid start.

View attachment 33787

We should be fine -- Denver has the worst offense in the league by far (almost 30 yards of offense less than any other offense). So we should see a low scoring 6-3 type of game.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 33787

Actually Waddell is back this week. Hope he got a lot of rest because he will be busy Sunday.

I am not opposed to just running the ball on almost every play

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not opposed to just running the ball on almost every play

We may as well punt on 1st down, instead of wasting our time running the ball with Joique Bell. Save ourselves the embarrassment and we could surprise them with quick kicks.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may as well punt on 1st down, instead of wasting our time running the ball with Joique Bell. Save ourselves the embarrassment and we could surprise them with quick kicks.

We need J. Bell in for reps though. In case we need another 2pt conversion later in catch up mode.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need J. Bell in for reps though. In case we need another 2pt conversion later in catch up mode.

Catch up mode? We are facing the worst offense in the NFL. I'm calling a 5-2 final score, Detroit wins.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catch up mode? We are facing the worst offense in the NFL. I'm calling a 5-2 final score, Detroit wins.

Worst offense in the NFL? They haven't played the Lions D yet. They should be middle of the pack by Monday.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn on who to start, StaffERd or Alex Smith.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reports are already saying that Bell is already on the hot seat and will most likely be relegated to back up duty soon if he performs the way he did last week. I think he is on a short leash and expect that to happen next week. Week 5 the latest. I am fine with what I have seen with the other 3 backs to make Bell the new George Winn.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are already saying that Bell is already on the hot seat and will most likely be relegated to back up duty soon if he performs the way he did last week. I think he is on a short leash and expect that to happen next week. Week 5 the latest. I am fine with what I have seen with the other 3 backs to make Bell the new George Winn.
I think most everyone was in agreement on this board that Bell was never going to be a true #1 RB. He needs a compliment. Now it seems he isn't even worth a complimentary. Maybe he's not fully healed? :noidea:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck aboot George Winn!?!

(I love saying that.)