• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos, always cheating...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fine elway 1 million, suspend someone 4 games.

have a hilariously awkward press conference throwing manning under the bus

i want texts!!

Mind officially blown....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do this world have to deal with delusional Pats fans? Why?
You got it all wrong.

If it was the Patriots

People would want 1 million $ fines and 4 game suspensions...

:)

First off the NFLPA has completely backed off the situation. Most think they were using it as a scare tactic but the teams just laughed about it. The reason the Contracts are so close as they have figured out is that the same agency serves both players so they both knew what the other one was being offered. It is why it was so easy once one got signed to get the other.

This isn't like deflategate where a team is caught red handed in the situation. This is what happens every year with contracts in both sides trying to scare the other one into signing the contract they want.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats fa
First off the NFLPA has completely backed off the situation. Most think they were using it as a scare tactic but the teams just laughed about it. The reason the Contracts are so close as they have figured out is that the same agency serves both players so they both knew what the other one was being offered. It is why it was so easy once one got signed to get the other.

This isn't like deflategate where a team is caught red handed in the situation. This is what happens every year with contracts in both sides trying to scare the other one into signing the contract they want.

some just have to over look the pats fans !!!! they are big babies . no body has more rules added or changed because of the pats .

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like fishing - but that is not what I reference. You sound like a "dearly departed" poster with "sources"
His handle was "Ratherbefishing"

ratherbefishing was a real jerk, period. handicappers doesn't fit that bill, period. but the irony in here is pretty amazing, LMAO!~

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People just don't laugh anymore.

Well the first 10 times that Rock posted threads like this I laughed a little. There is a point though that a comedian uses the same routine too many times that it just stops being funny.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care which one is him (obviously one on the right) but the real John Elway brought Denver their only Super Bowl victories. He will always be a legend in Denver no matter how big his teeth are.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the first 10 times that Rock posted threads like this I laughed a little. There is a point though that a comedian uses the same routine too many times that it just stops being funny.

Fair enough. Still you better buckle yourself in because it looks like the NFL circus is coming back to town...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Still you better buckle yourself in because it looks like the NFL circus is coming back to town...

Oh it is true. Somebody had wrote that Goodell was thinking about releasing the information today? Heard anything more on that? I'm just ready for deflategate to be done and move on. If this goes to court though we could be looking at another entire year of this crap.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it is true. Somebody had wrote that Goodell was thinking about releasing the information today? Heard anything more on that? I'm just ready for deflategate to be done and move on. If this goes to court though we could be looking at another entire year of this crap.

They've been saying that since Tuesday.. I think it will be Friday at 4:55pm.

I would like for it to end as well. 1 game might do it.. 2 is the question mark. 3 is A Few Good Men.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:fish2:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, it's lonely over there in Cheatersville and they are looking for some company, Tommy needs reassurance !!
hate.patriots.seahawks.meme.565x300_zpsdqbs4vrk.jpg
:heh::heh::heh::heh:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, every team cheats ... oh crap, I'm starting to sound like a Pats fan.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yet another troll thread doesn't change the fact that the Patriots cheated for all 4 of their Super Bowls.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the above. I've networked quite extensively for the last 15 years and have people that I trust with sports related topics. Being a handicapper has its perks.

Thumper, when did you get the mustache?