• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronco player caught up in prostitution sting

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet he's pissed at his brother.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not news.

Kubiak over-reacted.
I think Kubiak did a smart thing. Why let the kid cause a distraction? There is zero upside to him being there. Do you really want the questions of which players was he with that night and where every single player was/is each night and don't you have a curfew, etc...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine the outrage if this was a Patriots player... This will get swept under the rug!

All kidding aside: He probably was doing nothing wrong and was exactly that, at the wrong place and the wrong time.

It shouldn't have even made the news regardless what player it was or what team he plays for.

As long as the woman is a grown up who's freely engaging in it with no coercion of any kind. And the male is a grown up who's freely engaging in it. The shit shouldn't even be a crime.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kubiak did a smart thing. Why let the kid cause a distraction? There is zero upside to him being there. Do you really want the questions of which players was he with that night and where every single player was/is each night and don't you have a curfew, etc...
True, and just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean he wasn't looking to buy, just that he wasn't caught by vice.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't have even made the news regardless what player it was or what team he plays for.

As long as the woman is a grown up who's freely engaging in it with no coercion of any kind. And the male is a grown up who's freely engaging in it. The shit shouldn't even be a crime.

But it is a crime in most places. Imagine if they ever play the SB in Vegas, how many players will take the ride over the hump to Pahrump.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? We are talking about a practice player. Beyond diehard Broncos fans who has even heard of this guy? In addition the guy was not even cited for anything.
...lol,...just think if this was any dude just wearing a Pat's jersey....?!
Not quite the same thing. Robinson was arrested the night before the big game and was considered one of the leaders of that Falcons defense. We are talking 5 days out from the game with a guy that hasn't even played a single snap in the regular season for the Broncos. I don't see this being something that really affects the team.
*.....^^^^^....cdumler/Bronco's/P-Relations guru...!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...lol,...just think if this was any dude just wearing a Pat's jersey....?!

*.....^^^^^....cdumler/Bronco's/P-Relations guru...!

I don't think I said anything that shouldn't be common sense. The guy is a player that many didn't even know was on the team. HE hasn't taken a single snap in an actual game. Very different compared to a guy that is considered a major leader on a team the night before the big game.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong wif paying for a lil' strange?

Sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.

- Steve Martin

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.

- Steve Martin

Lamar Odom drives to Nevada for a comotose week on a ranch and nothing happens...RM tries to buy a blowjob in Compton and his career is ruined.

Am I missing sumptin here?

Merica

Last edited:

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Odom drives to Nevada for a comotose week on a ranch and nothing happens...RM gets a blowjob in Compton and his career is ruined.

Am I missing sumptin here?

Merica

You are, Odom doesn't have a career. Works for no one.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize Tgann's mom was still working.

What are you trying to accomplish by saying something like this? Prove to everyone how obsessed you are with Tgann???