• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Waters ?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he is a former pro bowler..... he will get some promised money ... just to sign..

It's not going to be a situation where you sign him and 3 days later he says the hell with and you owe him nothing. That just isn't reality
Obviously if the cowboys don't get a good vibe of where his head is at you don't pick him up, but obviously there is a feeler out there or his name doesn't come up. Not signing anyone in fear of cutting them means we just say screw it. we go with twiddle dee & twiddle dum at guard. I am sure we add some guards before TC is over. Now even sure if he is in shape, but if he is, for vet min. former probowler vs. scrub. he might be worth looking at.

Honestly don't care as long as we start looking for some guards somewhere.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously if the cowboys don't get a good vibe of where his head is at you don't pick him up, but obviously there is a feeler out there or his name doesn't come up. Not signing anyone in fear of cutting them means we just say screw it. we go with twiddle dee & twiddle dum at guard. I am sure we add some guards before TC is over. Now even sure if he is in shape, but if he is, for vet min. former probowler vs. scrub. he might be worth looking at.

Honestly don't care as long as we start looking for some guards somewhere.

Seriously. With the exception of lack of depth at certain positions, the guards really are the only true question mark/problem area I see on this team. I think every other position we're at least halfway decent at. The guards scare me.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. With the exception of lack of depth at certain positions, the guards really are the only true question mark/problem area I see on this team. I think every other position we're at least halfway decent at. The guards scare me.
just figured out we have like buttons on here LOL
you my friend get one

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Leary ......

Sunday night .... we'll have more to talk about and discuss.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Leary ......

Sunday night .... we'll have more to talk about and discuss.
I was hoping for Leary to earn a starting job. but missing more time for his knee to get scoped is just discouraging to me, who like the other poster fears what is gonna happen to the guard spot

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for Leary to earn a starting job. but missing more time for his knee to get scoped is just discouraging to me, who like the other poster fears what is gonna happen to the guard spot

Leary isnt missing time ... Livings is.... think you read wrong

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep I hope for good things from Leary

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leary isnt missing time ... Livings is.... think you read wrong
oh good. I was thinking ah crap you got to be kidding me. (guess I was kidding me LOL)