• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Kelly says Daniels to Washington

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fairly confident it's going to be Jayden.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any particular reason you’re so confident?
There are a few, but I'm kinda hesitant to say. Just reading tea leaves. The draft is in a month so anything can happen.

Keim said the name he's been hearing from everyone at the owners meeting is Jayden. Said everyone loves Jayden. To be fair to him, he did say he's not sure how that relates to Washington.

Shefter was on McAfee and said if he had to guess, he'd guess Jayden to Washington. Said it wasn't an educated guess, but a more than just a guess.

Brian Kelly said Jayden is going to make plays for Washington.

Dan Quinn described Jayden as a "game changer."

Ben Standing who has won two national mock draft challenges has Jayden to Washington in his latest mock.

All this could mean absolutely nothing. That's why I've been hesitant to say, but to answer your question, those are the reasons why.

If they draft someone else flame away.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few, but I'm kinda hesitant to say. Just reading tea leaves. The draft is in a month so anything can happen.

Keim said the name he's been hearing from everyone at the owners meeting is Jayden. Said everyone loves Jayden. To be fair to him, he did say he's not sure how that relates to Washington.

Shefter was on McAfee and said if he had to guess, he'd guess Jayden to Washington. Said it wasn't an educated guess, but a more than just a guess.

Brian Kelly said Jayden is going to make plays for Washington.

Dan Quinn described Jayden as a "game changer."

Ben Standing who has won two national mock draft challenges has Jayden to Washington in his latest mock.

All this could mean absolutely nothing. That's why I've been hesitant to say, but to answer your question, those are the reasons why.

If they draft someone else flame away.
I know Sheehan is a huge fan of daniels. I just don’t see a toothpick like him surviving a whole season. Like I always say though if the “professionals” pick him, I’m behind him until he proves otherwise

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Sheehan is a huge fan of daniels. I just don’t see a toothpick like him surviving a whole season. Like I always say though if the “professionals” pick him, I’m behind him until he proves otherwise
No doubt. He's going to have to really protect himself. Anthony Richardson is 245lbs and got ate up. You gotta get down.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. He's going to have to really protect himself. Anthony Richardson is 245lbs and got ate up. You gotta get down.
Daniels is much more polished than AR who improvises a lot. Daniels won't run as much or as carelessly as AR.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels is much more polished than AR who improvises a lot. Daniels won't run as much or as carelessly as AR.
I think he's going to run a fair amount, but like you eluded to, he does seem like a much more polished passer than AR and Lamar for that matter.

Reactions: DJ

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they trade to 4 and pick the Michigan Qb that's my Prediction screen shot it..watch for Arizona trading Murry to the manders to move up for Daniel's we get Murray

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also wouldn't be surprised Bears pass on Williams and Draft Daniel's then we get Williams but prediction stands we we trade down to the Cards draft J.J McCarthy and pick up some future picks Cards could throw in Murry as well

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they trade to 4 and pick the Michigan Qb that's my Prediction screen shot it..watch for Arizona trading Murry to the manders to move up for Daniel's we get Murray
Murray? With that contract? The same Murray that dog cussed Kingsbury on national television. I do not see that. Respectfully

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also wouldn't be surprised Bears pass on Williams and Draft Daniel's then we get Williams but prediction stands we we trade down to the Cards draft J.J McCarthy and pick up some future picks Cards could throw in Murry

Also wouldn't be surprised Bears pass on Williams and Draft Daniel's then we get Williams but prediction stands we we trade down to the Cards draft J.J McCarthy and pick up some future picks Cards could throw in Murry as well
What are you smoking? :surprised:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did you just say the Bears pass on Caleb, and draft Daniel's? Then we take Caleb at 2?
But that won't actually happen because, the Cardinals will inexplicably move up to #2, giving us extra picks?
And Finally, are you, just for kicks suggesting for the #2 pick, the Cardinals will trade us Call of Duty Legend Murray and what draft picks?

just trying to process this

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear we missed our chance to get your man, Suds back?