• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braxton Miller to LSU rumors heating up...

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'd be happy with a quarterback that can JUST PASS THE BALL. I don't know how extensive Braxton Miller's injuries are....but I wouldn't mind this at all. If that did happen, I think that the offense would like somewhat like it looked in Mettenberger's last year.

He'll be able to throw fully by summer... He's not a traditional pocket passer but has a career 65% completion percentage... and threw for 2000+ yards while rushing for 1000+ yards last season while missing a couple cupcake games...

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Miller requested a release. Does anyone know the real reason why? I would think he would be the starting QB next year if he stayed at tOSU.

Did he officially request one? Do you have a link?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'd be happy with a quarterback that can JUST PASS THE BALL. I don't know how extensive Braxton Miller's injuries are....but I wouldn't mind this at all. If that did happen, I think that the offense would like somewhat like it looked in Mettenberger's last year.

If he can make a completion of greater than 20 yards then sign me up! It does even have to be a spiral!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he officially request one? Do you have a link?

Uh Oh! A tOSU fan asking for a link. I'm foooked. I thought he had, but I couldn't find a link.

So is all this about Miller just a rumor...and nothing more?

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh Oh! A tOSU fan asking for a link. I'm foooked. I thought he had, but I couldn't find a link.

Well yeah, it's just a rumor and I was interested if you knew more than I did, wasn't trying to call you out...

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, it's just a rumor and I was interested if you knew more than I did, wasn't trying to call you out...

I didn't take any offense. More surprised now that I realize there's all of this discussion even though Miller hasn't asked for a release.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be able to throw fully by summer... He's not a traditional pocket passer but has a career 65% completion percentage... and threw for 2000+ yards while rushing for 1000+ yards last season while missing a couple cupcake games...
Good, and he may not be a drop back passer, but he would be a huge upgrade from what we have. Would be nice to get him for a year and then let Brandon Harris take over the reigns his junior year

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Miller transfers, where will Barrett transfer after Jones is named the starter?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who knows what Miller will decide to do. So far I have heard he could end up @ dook, FSU, LSU or Oregon. I hope he stays in Columbus but if he leaves I wish him the best of luck.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you're being facetious, but we had a seriously depleted roster.

I was just kidding around. Hey Miller is what he is...a damn good college QB.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting all the rumors about Miller: he wants to go to, Oregon, Lsu, Duke, FSU (believe I read that one?), and maybe another that I cant remember?

My first thought at Texas(even tho I know that is NOT one he would consider) is that, even with a bum shoulder he could pass well enough to help.

Then I remember Texas has Jerrod Heard, who will be a red-shirt freshman, and he can run like the wind too. If we wanted to go the running QB route, we might as well go with Heard.

Now Golson, even with TO's, I take in a heartbeat.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting all the rumors about Miller: he wants to go to, Oregon, Lsu, Duke, FSU (believe I read that one?), and maybe another that I cant remember?

My first thought at Texas(even tho I know that is NOT one he would consider) is that, even with a bum shoulder he could pass well enough to help.

Then I remember Texas has Jerrod Heard, who will be a red-shirt freshman, and he can run like the wind too. If we wanted to go the running QB route, we might as well go with Heard.

Now Golson, even with TO's, I take in a heartbeat.

Texas was the first possible destination i thought about for Braxton if he decided to transfer. If healthy, with yall's defense, Texas would be an immediate conference contender.