• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braves fans called it. Freeman Having Elbow Surgery

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's also his fault that Folty is a crappy pitcher

Most of our anger comes from when there was a man on third with one out in game 4, and that run was likely to put the game away, but he went down swinging. Shorten up and put it in play. Swinging for the fences there is incredibly selfish.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's also his fault that Folty is a crappy pitcher
I mean...Folty got the Double Play ground ball with Molina running to get out of that inning only down 1-0. Freeman botched it. That elbow don’t effect his ability to field a ground ball

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all knew his elbow was giving him a lot more problems than he was admitting. I understand gutting it out to be there with your team, but if you're hurt enough to where you're a liability to your team on the field and at the plate, it sucks, but you've gotta speak up.

if Freeman didn't play, you probably would have called him a gutless pussy tho

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of our anger comes from when there was a man on third with one out in game 4, and that run was likely to put the game away, but he went down swinging. Shorten up and put it in play. Swinging for the fences there is incredibly selfish.

Had he hit it out of the park he would have been hailed a hero. Pitching and managing lost it for the Braves. Freeman wasn't his normal defensive self for sure but that series loss wasn't just his fault

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had he hit it out of the park he would have been hailed a hero. Pitching and managing lost it for the Braves. Freeman wasn't his normal defensive self for sure but that series loss wasn't just his fault

He shoulders a great deal of blame for game 4.

But, I agree, it would have been a sweep if Snitker wasn't a retard in game 1.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DPOY at 1st and a Silver Slugger award

Yeah, he is an overrated piece of shit

When the chips are down & it matters most, he folds like a cheap suit.

FFF

I mean...Folty got the Double Play ground ball with Molina running to get out of that inning only down 1-0. Freeman botched it. That elbow don’t effect his ability to field a ground ball

This. Precisely this. All that SOB had to do was perform in the clutch in about 1 of 4 scenarios & likely the whole postseason has a dramatic change.

FFF