• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun suspended rest of season (whoopedy doo) and Rays cut lead to .5 game

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there a reason you keep saying "Mudcat", fanboy?

Mudcat.

Mudcat. Mudcat. Mudcat.

Mudcat. Mudcat. Mudcat. Mudcat. Mudcat.

Mudcat. Mudcat. Mudcat. Mudcat. Mudcat. Mudcat. Mudcat.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed the suspension for Braun wasn't longer. However, what really bothers me is he didn't have the guts to hold a press conference at Miller Park yesterday. He didn't have a problem doing so a couple of years ago in which he trashed the guy who took the sample to Fed Ex later than he should have & got him fired. He's a LIAR & A CHEAT. Ryan Braun deserves to be treated like dirt by fans & the media for the rest of his career.

He better negotiate a buy out of his contract and head to Japan.

Brewers fans are not going welcome this guy back after supporting him after he won the appeal last year. And no one is going pick him up.

Ok, maybe the Yankees will :)

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
treated like dirt?

can you specifiy

if you mean "by down", then its daily emasculation of dirt that causes him to run away with his basketball

if you mean "by JD", it involves heavy petting and ego massaging

I mean by never letting him forget what he did. I mean by not letting this to EVER go away. I mean by this to HAUNT him for the rest of his playing days.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed the suspension for Braun wasn't longer. However, what really bothers me is he didn't have the guts to hold a press conference at Miller Park yesterday. He didn't have a problem doing so a couple of years ago in which he trashed the guy who took the sample to Fed Ex later than he should have & got him fired. He's a LIAR & A CHEAT. Ryan Braun deserves to be treated like dirt by fans & the media for the rest of his career.

Why all the outrage now? Last time Braun got off a chain of custody technicality - was there any doubt he used then? (his blood got mixed up with a roid user on the way to the fed ex office?) Was there any doubt the fed ex guy was the scapegoat? Some of you are acting like you were "duped."

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...this is what you people put on a ballot?

Weiner comments on new sexually charged messages

politicalmugshot.jpg

Posted by
CNN Political Unit (CNN) – Former Rep. Anthony Weiner, who resigned from Congress amid a sexting scandal, confirmed Tuesday that some newly emerged, sexually-tinged exchanges he had with an unnamed woman are real.
"As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress," Weiner said in a statement. "While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong.

In the statement, Weiner pointed to previous comments he made around the time he announced his bid for New York City mayor, in which he said it was possible for more photos to come out as he made a re-entry into politics.

While Weiner did not reference the specific allegations Tuesday, screenshots of conversations and photographs appeared on a gossip website that are allegedly between Weiner and the woman last summer, a year after Weiner resigned. CNN has not independently confirmed the messages.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him a break...

At least he didn't try to defend the floor shitter

Not his style

He defends the guys defending the floor shitter

That's how our World works, he doesn't even know the topic he's defending

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...this is what you people put on a ballot?

Weiner comments on new sexually charged messages

politicalmugshot.jpg

Posted by
CNN Political Unit (CNN) – Former Rep. Anthony Weiner, who resigned from Congress amid a sexting scandal, confirmed Tuesday that some newly emerged, sexually-tinged exchanges he had with an unnamed woman are real.
"As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress," Weiner said in a statement. "While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong.

In the statement, Weiner pointed to previous comments he made around the time he announced his bid for New York City mayor, in which he said it was possible for more photos to come out as he made a re-entry into politics.

While Weiner did not reference the specific allegations Tuesday, screenshots of conversations and photographs appeared on a gossip website that are allegedly between Weiner and the woman last summer, a year after Weiner resigned. CNN has not independently confirmed the messages.

Kerry

Kennedy

Frank

Patrick

etc

etc

etc

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not his style

True..

THIS IS OUR FUCKING FANBASE!!!!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why all the outrage now? Last time Braun got off a chain of custody technicality - was there any doubt he used then? (his blood got mixed up with a roid user on the way to the fed ex office?) Was there any doubt the fed ex guy was the scapegoat? Some of you are acting like you were "duped."

We know he got off an a technicality. The way he lied about it in the press conference & to be a chicken shit about it now is what ticks me off. Now that he's actually been caught he decides to run & hide instead of answering questions. He owes the man a public apology.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean by never letting him forget what he did. I mean by not letting this to EVER go away. I mean by this to HAUNT him for the rest of his playing days.

he isn't getting forgiven for this, not after the way he acted pre and post suspension

he got a guy fired

should have either giambi'd it or ortized it admitted it like arod and pettite did after they got caught

he's screwed

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not his style

"JUST DON"T SAY A FUCKING WORD ABOUT MO!!!"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know he got off an a technicality. The way he lied about it in the press conference & to be a chicken shit about it now is what ticks me off. Now that he's actually been caught he decides to run & hide instead of answering questions. He owes the man a public apology.

Well the fed ex guy did fuck up, can't blame Braun or his attorneys for capitalizing on it. Chickshit sure, but tell me you didn't believe that bullshit press conference after Braun won his appeal. If you believe that then you'll be interested to hear how Ortiz's investigation into his 2003 positive has been going.