• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun suspended rest of season (whoopedy doo) and Rays cut lead to .5 game

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady talks Aaron Hernandez

Updated: July 23, 2013, 5:23 PM ET
ESPNBoston.com

In his first public comments since Aaron Hernandez was arrested, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was understated, saying simply that he has "moved on" when asked his reaction to the murder charge against his former tight end.

"I've seen a lot of things over 13 years, and what I have learned is that mental toughness and putting aside personal agendas for what's in the best interest of the team matters most," Brady told "The MMQB" website. "My job is to play quarterback, and I'm going to do that the best way I know how, because I owe that to my teammates regardless of who is out there on the field with me. I have moved on.
"I'm focusing on the great teammates I have who are committed to helping us win games. The only thing I care about is winning. Nothing is going to ever get in the way of that goal. I'm just excited to report to camp and see what we can accomplish as a team. The fate of our season will be determined by the players in our locker room -- nothing else."
Hernandez is charged with the murder of an acquaintance, Odin Lloyd, and is being held without bail. Hernandez is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick is scheduled to talk to reporters Wednesday in his first media availability since Hernandez's arrest.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady talks Aaron Hernandez

Updated: July 23, 2013, 5:23 PM ET
ESPNBoston.com

In his first public comments since Aaron Hernandez was arrested, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was understated, saying simply that he has "moved on" when asked his reaction to the murder charge against his former tight end.

"I've seen a lot of things over 13 years, and what I have learned is that mental toughness and putting aside personal agendas for what's in the best interest of the team matters most," Brady told "The MMQB" website. "My job is to play quarterback, and I'm going to do that the best way I know how, because I owe that to my teammates regardless of who is out there on the field with me. I have moved on.
"I'm focusing on the great teammates I have who are committed to helping us win games. The only thing I care about is winning. Nothing is going to ever get in the way of that goal. I'm just excited to report to camp and see what we can accomplish as a team. The fate of our season will be determined by the players in our locker room -- nothing else."
Hernandez is charged with the murder of an acquaintance, Odin Lloyd, and is being held without bail. Hernandez is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick is scheduled to talk to reporters Wednesday in his first media availability since Hernandez's arrest.

Cred.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if im a Sox fan I have to be a Patriot fan?

a giants fan would have been more acceptable as a lot of old timers predate the pats in the AFL

this area was teeming with giants fans til the AFL gave us the boston patriots

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SLAM: I believe you had talked about seeing Larry shoot in the gym.

PG: He picked a ball up that had rolled over. He rolled up his sleeves and made about 15 in a row and just walked out like nothing just happened. It was the craziest thing I’ve seen.

SLAM: How did you and the rest of the team react?

PG: We were speechless. We didn’t know whether to keep shooting or just to end practice. It was sweet, man.

PG = Paul George. Larry = Hammer's favorite basketball player ever.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so brady said nothing

shocking

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SLAM: I believe you had talked about seeing Larry shoot in the gym.

PG: He picked a ball up that had rolled over. He rolled up his sleeves and made about 15 in a row and just walked out like nothing just happened. It was the craziest thing I’ve seen.

SLAM: How did you and the rest of the team react?

PG: We were speechless. We didn’t know whether to keep shooting or just to end practice. It was sweet, man.

PG = Paul George. Larry = Hammer's favorite basketball player ever.

best pure shooter the game ever saw

this single moment tells all you need to know

warm up jacket, walks away knowing his last shot was money

tumblr_miccb0OJEZ1rv5zh8o1_250.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
later folks

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best pure shooter the game ever saw

this single moment tells all you need to know

warm up jacket, walks away knowing his last shot was money

tumblr_miccb0OJEZ1rv5zh8o1_250.gif

Rock saves the best for last. Bird was the man. :nod:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if im a Sox fan I have to be a Patriot fan?

No, but I think you have to grow your beard out so that your face look like an unkempt ballsack.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jays had a 14-2 stretch that got them from 24-34 to 38-36. They're 7-18 since.