• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Thomas

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw some footage from OTAs and saw Brandon Thomas standing around other OL and DL guys and he is one of the thickest fucking guys I have seen on a football field in a LONG time. Like WIDE without looking sloppy fat like you see some other big boys. 320 wears well on him.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw some footage from OTAs and saw Brandon Thomas standing around other OL and DL guys and he is one of the thickest fucking guys I have seen on a football field in a LONG time. Like WIDE without looking sloppy fat like you see some other big boys. 320 wears well on him.

Supposedly, Thomas was a second round talent before his injury. I heard he has come back well from his injury. Hope he becomes Iupati's replacement and is a better pass blocker

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly, Thomas was a second round talent before his injury. I heard he has come back well from his injury. Hope he becomes Iupati's replacement and is a better pass blocker

I watched him in college and he played mostly LT his final year at Clemson and dominated. He was best known for shutting Clowney down one on one in Clemson's game vs. South Carolina. I have EXTREMELY high hopes for him because of the fact that I've seen him play.

My comment was directed at the fact that I've only seen him in pads and seeing him out of his uniform and still seeing massive size unlike anyone I've seen in a Niner uni since maybe Larry Allen was somewhat shocking to me.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched him in college and he played mostly LT his final year at Clemson and dominated. He was best known for shutting Clowney down one on one in Clemson's game vs. South Carolina. I have EXTREMELY high hopes for him because of the fact that I've seen him play.

My comment was directed at the fact that I've only seen him in pads and seeing him out of his uniform and still seeing massive size unlike anyone I've seen in a Niner uni since maybe Larry Allen was somewhat shocking to me.

That sounds promising. I am looking forward to seeing him play. I've seen pictures of him on CSN Bay Area. He is one big dude.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds promising. I am looking forward to seeing him play. I've seen pictures of him on CSN Bay Area. He is one big dude.

I just hope that the zone blocking scheme we are now employing is suitable for the beef on our OL. No doubt that Kilgore, Boone, and Staley are athletic enough, but AD, Thomas, Martin are definite question marks in mind. Question marks as in we haven't really seen if they can or not, different from not being able to.