• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Spikes will never drive again...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, that was well written...unlike that drivel your jimmy deans cranked out.

You were wrong in what you stated in the OP, I corrected you and instead of admitting you were wrong you get all pissy. You're acting like a two dollar hooked who didn't get paid. Be a man and grow a pair.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the funniest part is, that car he had...the maybach...is considered the most overpriced POS ever made.

oil rich arabs didnt like it. no one did. the idea was to customize everything personally to you...at a cost of a half a mil. that car cost as much as spikes has probably made the last 2 years.

Maybach wasn't/isn't a model of car. It is (sort of) a make, or at the very least an in-house design studio. A mercedes s600 is one of the base cars they use. You can then get that s600 from AMG as a s65 AMG which is sportier and has bigger, stronger, faster engines. Or you could get it as a Maybach 62 which was more luxurious and took it from a car competing with BMW and Audi into a car competing with Bentley and Rolls Royce. They also had the 57, based on s500 or 55 AMG. And they made limousines and armored cars too. There wasn't one "the maybach."

It wasn't very successful, not because it was a bad car, but because it looked almost exactly like the base model. If you're paying for a Bentley, you don't want people comparing it to their <cheap> 7 series beamer. If you buy a Rolls Royce, you don't want people pointing out its just a tweaked Audi S8. For some reason Mercedes didn't think people would mind that.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Spikes is most likely incredibly lucky. Nobody rear ends somebody, or even as he stated hits a deer, and just leaves a 6 figure vehicle on the side of the road. You call a tow truck and get that thing taken care of. ...unless you were drunk or high as fuck. But now they can't prove that, so he got off really light.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you dumb this down a little? I don't think Rock will understand.

Harold's was clear, but you seem to have trouble typing a sentence with all the correct words needed to understand what you are saying....Go back and read them, you'll see what I mean....You have to improvise to get the meaning....Seriously, are you hispanic and still learning the english language ?:noidea:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now he HAS to use the NFL's free car service, like we all wish we had access to.

We do have access...it's called Uber. I also find it hilarious that the NFL thinks it's the cost of an Uber ride that keeps players making bad decisions.

Meanwhile...I continue paying every weekend in order to be responsible :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......did he have an attorney with him..?,...I only saw him holding his gf/wife's hand going into the courthouse.,....one year seems harsh to me,.........nowadays = bring an attorney with you at all times unless you're fighting a speeding-ticket.

And if he played for Baltimore?

"Get a rope."

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold's was clear, but you seem to have trouble typing a sentence with all the correct words needed to understand what you are saying....Go back and read them, you'll see what I mean....You have to improvise to get the meaning....Seriously, are you hispanic and still learning the english language ?:noidea:

I went and read what I wrote. There are TWO words my phone auto corrected into words I wasn't trying to type. 99% on my posts here are via my phone and I don't take the extra time to reread it before I hit post. Even with those two little mistakes my point was easily understood. I must congratulate you here at least you responded with words rather than a picture. :clap:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahhh, the dreaded improper use of punctuation when criticizing someone's grammar. :L

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one year seems harsh to me

Yeah...it seems like it was an innocent mistake. It's clear that he takes the privilege of driving and responsibility that comes with it very seriously.

:L

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, the dreaded improper use of punctuation when criticizing someone's grammar. :L

Get a rope, we'll not have any that thar broken EngAlish around here....:lol: