• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Lloyd signs with 49ers

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a 1 year contract. Low risk high reward contract. Not a bad move move. Gives us Depth at the position.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a 1 year contract. Low risk high reward contract. Not a bad move move. Gives us Depth at the position.

Chris Cook?

It's posts like this that make me think Purgs just might be a comedic genius

As for the Lloyd signing, I like him as a 3rd option- if he even makes the team

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Cook?

These are posts like this that make u look like a bad poster. U are comparing cook to Lloyd. Lloyd is a proven player. :laugh3: U are so bad at posting.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camp cut....

it might be but it all depends how he looks in camp. before last year he had a very good year. Also depends who they draft. I think they draft a WR now in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What I like is he's taking the vet minimum and he's taking it now instead of waiting till most of the offseason activities are done.

That suggests to me he's serious about getting work in with everyone and coming to play.

And if not we just show him the door and someone else takes his roster spot.

It's another no lose move that I love.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Cook?

These are posts like this that make u look like a bad poster. U are comparing cook to Lloyd. Lloyd is a proven player. :laugh3: U are so bad at posting.

Do you really not understand what he was saying? He was saying that you were against Cook regardless of the contract and this time you're saying the contract is good so it doesn't matter. Someone can link it if you deny this too.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Cook?

So IF he makes the roster, which means you think he's a fringe roster caliber player, you'd be okay with him as the third option?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So IF he makes the roster, which means you think he's a fringe roster caliber player, you'd be okay with him as the third option?

I guess? There's a whole lot of poop sitting behind Crabtree/Boldin right now (although I guess Patton gets a pass cuz rookie). Presumably one of those floaters floats to the top and becomes the third option.

Also, I like the idea of Lloyd but he hasn't played in a year so he may be worse than even Baldwin and won't make the team. Assuming he makes it and can be a decent slot receiver I like the idea.

Plus, there might be attitude concerns with him that could force him off the roster, regardless of his worth as a third wheel.

I do appreciate your attempt to pick an E-fight with me though. I've missed you, post more brother. Just like imac and warty your rage is missed around these parts and the board is better when you're an active participant.

How come you're not a mod any more?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Lloyd can catch the ball and get deep at times.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess? There's a whole lot of poop sitting behind Crabtree/Boldin right now (although I guess Patton gets a pass cuz rookie). Presumably one of those floaters floats to the top and becomes the third option.

Also, I like the idea of Lloyd but he hasn't played in a year so he may be worse than even Baldwin and won't make the team. Assuming he makes it and can be a decent slot receiver I like the idea.

Plus, there might be attitude concerns with him that could force him off the roster, regardless of his worth as a third wheel.

I do appreciate your attempt to pick an E-fight with me though. I've missed you, post more brother. Just like imac and warty your rage is missed around these parts and the board is better when you're an active participant.

How come you're not a mod any more?

I do enjoy shitting on your e-ego every now and then.

And I guess I'm not. Didn't even realize it until last week. :laugh3:

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do enjoy shitting on your e-ego every now and then.

And I guess I'm not. Didn't even realize it until last week. :laugh3:

Does that mean you're now fkwthble?

Got any choice words for our new green type-faced overlords?

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is our Mod? I thought I read somewhere that Ray wasnt on here anymore? I could be wrong though maybe it was talking about a vacation or something else IDK

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is our Mod? I thought I read somewhere that Ray wasnt on here anymore? I could be wrong though maybe it was talking about a vacation or something else IDK

It's whoever is deleting people's posts

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ray's profile shows he was active on the board today. Why are Clyde and Ray no longer mods of this board?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say that if he's not going to at least compete for the third option, you don't give him a spot over someone younger with more upside.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray's profile shows he was active on the board today. Why are Clyde and Ray no longer mods of this board?

There was a cat fight of MODs in the "Kaepernick being investigated" forum and they deactivated Ray and deleted all the post about their argument for king mod and most of Rays. Right before Ray got canned he PMed me and said they were deleting his posts and he wasn't going to post here anymore.

I may get banded for posting this... It was that touchy to those who banned him.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lloyd should not be ahead of Patton on the depth chart if he makes this team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really not understand what he was saying? He was saying that you were against Cook regardless of the contract and this time you're saying the contract is good so it doesn't matter. Someone can link it if you deny this too.

:laugh3: Its not the same. 2 different players. U guys are funny. 1 year contracts are fine. Never said they are bad. I didn't like cook because I don't think he is good. Lloyd at least has a shot to add something to this team.

I also agree if he can't jump Patton then cut him. He needs to be our 3rd receiver. Its a low risk high reward contract. Cooks is a low risk, low reward contract.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Its not the same. 2 different players. U guys are funny. 1 year contracts are fine. Never said they are bad. I didn't like cook because I don't think he is good. Lloyd at least has a shot to add something to this team.

I also agree if he can't jump Patton then cut him. He needs to be our 3rd receiver. Its a low risk high reward contract. Cooks is a low risk, low reward contract.

But your justification was that it was a small contract that we could cut Lloyd if he didn't perform. Exactly what Cook has signed to. If Cook is no good, he's gone, but you didn't like it. Then, you said if Lloyd isn't good, then the contract is good because it is a small contract and we can get out of it. That was the only reason Whysie mentioned Cook, a player of a different position and skills. No one was comparing the players or your opinion of the players. You said the contract doesn't matter with Cook because he isn't good, but it is a plus for Lloyd because if he's no good... The discussion is on the contracts and risks, not the players.