• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Boykins value

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering out loud. He has one more year on his contract. He wants to play outside but Bill Davis doesn't seem comfortable with him out there. With Wakins and Carroll both looking like slot corners, I am wonder what the Eagles could get for Boykin. Could we do something like the AL Harris deal where we deal Boykin and a 4th for a 2nd rounder? Then maybe use that 2nd rounder on a bigger corner who could play outside.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis might try it if Chip didn't insist on a certain height for his outside CB's.

Since Boykin's never played outside and he was expected to be a NB as a prospect you probably couldn't get much for him. What's wrong with keeping him on the inside for us though? he makes plays from in there and he'd make even more plays if the rest of the secondary wasn't a joke.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't imagine gettIng a 4 and a 2 for a part time player.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sold on Davis as this teams DC. Especially with his choices in the secondary. How he could just keep running Fletcher out week after week costing us our season. While refusing to give Boykin a shot at playing on the outside. They seem to have pegged him as a slot CB and he will never be anything more for them.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion of Davis that he is a solid DC, but not great. After one more season, if still are not a top rated D, then Chip may move on. Billy is a very nice man, but we do need dynamite DC, I feel. Nice guys finish last, as they say. I don't want a jerk, like Rob, but Spags would fit nice here, if he has the horses. Get the secondary fixed, and Spags could be great, like he was with the giants the one year.