• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Ashley breaks foot

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be out for year depends on the break.
This is according to PGU.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks... nothing worse than losing a player to injury.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks. I feel realy sorry for him.
But this team WILL come together and others WILL step up.
I think this is the part when Zues takes over and goes on a tear and the freshman start to find their shot. TJ goes back to his natural playing abilities(passing/scoring). I have a good feeling about Matt. Maybe he's so-so the first few games, but then starts to improve real quick. Mayes, I don't know about him, but I hope he starts playing well, rediscovering his shot. I'm not worried about NJ though. This is all IMHO.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hollis-Jefferson has a ton of talent, but needs to work on shot selection. If I see him go playground on a guy and end up trying to pull some Jordan move on what ends up him being double or triple covered one more time I will puke. If he plays smarter, the loss of Ashley won't hurt as much.

We forget this team still has elite college hoops players out there at any given time (arguably still five, but I'll try to be objective). The problem is the bench is now a huge concern. We cannot have another injury!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. I agree. If there is another major injury, this season is over.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to remember where I read it, but a week or so ago I read a quote by NJ. He was talking about Louisville last year, how they rallied around the injury of their teammate and seemed to bond over it. Nick said he wanted that for his team and that's what caused him to orchestrate 8 of them living together off campus.

Obviously this is very different from the ware situation, but I do think this team will rally and bond even more.