• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady under pressure

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This stat is actually very surprising to me. Anyone know what it is for his career? Brady was always known as a guy that will kill you if you blitz him. At this point in his career, maybe that has changed and teams should be blitzing him more???

That is still the case. Blitzing doesn't guarantee pressure on him, or many NFL QB's.

His ability to read and release at a phenom speed is what has kept him out of trouble on the blitz.

He's releasing somewhere in the 2 second, and less range.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans won't watch that video. They don't like to hear Odin Lloyd's name.

I love hearing his name.

It causes me to pause and think about family, and the loss his suffered. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to them.

Then it makes me think of Hernandez, and the scumming Dems that run that state and won't allow the death penalty.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but some are worse than others. In this case, if not for the Jacksonville fucking Jaguars, Tom Brady would be dead last. At least he's good at something though; leading the league in off-target throws and 3 yrd dumps to the slot!

Are you proud?

He's not a mobile QB. Of course he's terrible when he has no time to throw. And, yes, I am proud. We'll have to wait another generation to see another great like Montana and Brady. Appreciate him while you can.

Randy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I get an inflation, ehr, ovation for Brady?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he can borrow one of A-Rod's needles?
Welcome to the Hoop clown.

Randy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he can borrow one of A-Rod's needles?
Welcome to the Hoop clown.

Thanks. So far so good. This is the only website I can get on Neptune so here I am.