• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford rumor

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JERRAH....JERRAH.....JERRAH......JERRAH!! :suds:

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe the rumor enough to discuss it, the rumor stated midround picks.

I really think the NFL needs to put the draft back into April next year. The extra two weeks have done nothing but force writers to come up with two extra weeks worth of conjecture. It doesn't seem as bad now, with the end in sight, but these unsubstantiated rumors (not singling this one out, just in general) day after day are really getting tiresome.

+127 (possibly more)...I'm so sick of this, i almost invited my ex-wife out to dinner as a diversion...That's a terrible trade-off...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't judge QBs? Well I'm pretty sure what I told everyone about Sam Bradford. But then again, he was so on pace for a career year last year with those garbage games early he had when we were down 20.

And Bridgewaters #s are better than Bortles and they were in the same conference.
People forget all about a college players career and focus on a pro day. Truth is.. Bridgewater and Manziel are the closest thing to Russell Wilson in this draft.

Gotta love the hype of a tall QB and a bad pro day by another mobile QB.

Believe what u want

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my guess is the jags, browns etc want Manziel. the rams go make a visit and workout Manziel right before the draft and now love him….. sure they do. so you better trade up with Houston to get him. that would put Clowney in the Rams lap along with the rest of the QB's. the rams could take Clowney or sell to the highest bidder. a QB going #1 is the best thing that could happen for the Rams.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't judge QBs? Well I'm pretty sure what I told everyone about Sam Bradford. But then again, he was so on pace for a career year last year with those garbage games early he had when we were down 20.

And Bridgewaters #s are better than Bortles and they were in the same conference.
People forget all about a college players career and focus on a pro day. Truth is.. Bridgewater and Manziel are the closest thing to Russell Wilson in this draft.

Gotta love the hype of a tall QB and a bad pro day by another mobile QB.

Believe what u want

connor shaw in the 5th rd would be wilson like.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Shaw but I doth know about his speed. I would say Shaw is more like Favre than Wilson. Tough SOB

Riddle me this... How does a QB go from projected top 3 pick to out of the 1st round?

Bridgewater had a bad pro day and didn't throw at the combine, but the kid is tough as nails and has some game. How can people just forget about a players season or career? It just boggles my mind how everyone buys into the hype.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Shaw but I doth know about his speed. I would say Shaw is more like Favre than Wilson. Tough SOB

Riddle me this... How does a QB go from projected top 3 pick to out of the 1st round?

Bridgewater had a bad pro day and didn't throw at the combine, but the kid is tough as nails and has some game. How can people just forget about a players season or career? It just boggles my mind how everyone buys into the hype.
The Bridgewater thing is puzzling. His knocks seem to be his release. Not being a true dual threat QB and slender frame. Seems to me to be a taller Russell Wilson with a better arm.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One rumor had the Rams and Vikes swapping picks ( their #8 for our #13 ) and maybe some mid round picks swapped as well. Of course, even if this rumor has legs, this would all be dependent on Bradford restructuring.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former texans gm Charlie Casserly said today on nfl network that Manziel isn't a first rd pick.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is everybody losing their mind here? I never thought I'd say this, but trading Bradford to move from #13 to #8 and get a couple of mid-round picks is a rip-off!! Bradford's a wennie, but he still has more value than that! So the plan now is to trade Bradford and then WASTE the #2 pick in the draft on Manziel, who I personally feel is not a first round pick? Talk about going from the frying pan to the fire....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea this is getting ridiculously stupid and I fear another train wreck coming.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.

If only we could keep it simple. Just draft beasts and stop messing around.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is everybody losing their mind here? I never thought I'd say this, but trading Bradford to move from #13 to #8 and get a couple of mid-round picks is a rip-off!! Bradford's a wennie, but he still has more value than that! So the plan now is to trade Bradford and then WASTE the #2 pick in the draft on Manziel, who I personally feel is not a first round pick? Talk about going from the frying pan to the fire....

I agree moving up five spots and give up Bradford makes no sense. They would have to give us at least two second-round picks to even considerate it.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if this has been said becaise I didn't read through the responses but...Can you say smokescreen. No team, including the Rams, is going to tip their hand in that manner. How would that benefit them in any way. Now, the could be hoping to give teams a false impression but my quess would bet that most GM's are smarter than to fall for that old trick. Plus Bradford's contract makes him virtually untradable. Draft a QB fine but keep Sam and make him work to keep his spot. The cap hit on rookies isn't that bad anymore so they could make it work. It's probably time to look for a potential QB of the future anyway and they can probably get one of those guys on day 2 of the draft.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually now the report is we would simply get #8 for Bradford, meaning we would have THREE first rounders. Now if THAT happens, I might perk up. Imagine being able to come out of round 1 with the Aggie Trio (Manziel,Evans,Matthews)! Highly unlikely, but damn this is fun!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the rumor, not because it might be true, but because other teams may think it is true and maybe someone jumps the Texans for him or we get a better trade offer to move back.

Very interesting...

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually now the report is we would simply get #8 for Bradford, meaning we would have THREE first rounders. Now if THAT happens, I might perk up. Imagine being able to come out of round 1 with the Aggie Trio (Manziel,Evans,Matthews)! Highly unlikely, but damn this is fun!

OK, now you're talking. I'd trade Bradford for the #8 pick in the draft and then run like hell fire was licking at my heels before they had a chance to change their minds.