• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boys pregame thanksgiving

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that he deserves to be fired if he wins another game. The long-term future of this franchise doesn't involve Ron Rivera, I'm pretty sure that we all agree on this, therefore if he does anything to hinder that future then yes, he deserves to be fired.

Btw; my original prediction was that he'd be dismissed during the break (bye week) 13 days from today. I won't contest your prediction (Black Monday) because it's a reasonable and legitimate one.

This is an ass backwards way of saying that either way (wins out, loses out, or any way in between) RR deserves to be fired.

The timing of when he deserves to be fired is debatable.

We both agree he deserves to be fired.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game-planning perspective is interesting in that it doesn't really do anything other than excuse the players' roles in on-field failures. I'm pretty sure that no coach ever, in the history of the game has ever intended his players to perform poorly, make mental mistakes, etc. If there's a way for us to look at performance within a game plan concerning this team it would be in concert with the known conflict with EB wanting to hold his guys accountable and to a standard vs Rivera and Del-Rio having a more relaxed acceptable attitude towards the players.

I believe we all witnessed this conflict when Rivera outted his players and himself with his response after they complained to him that EB was "working them too hard."
Well, I meant play calling also. I’m not seeing or hearing anything about EB scheming players open. He never gives the run game a chance to get going. Rarely gives his struggling Oline help. Most of Howells good plays are ones he created.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have an actual coaching staff...

That was funny my friend.

What pissed me off yesterday was DeVito was on the sideline laughing it up like it was a high school game.

I am guessing DeVito is their Heinicke? Feel good story about never giving up on your dreams. Kinda like a bad
Disney movie.

10 bucks says magic had to be restrained from walking down to the locker room and canning Rivera.

You’d laugh it off too, if you had players run ing so wide open that you could soft toss it to them any they’d still catch it with five yards of cushion.

I dont think Magic the businessman is as guileless at it might take to storm down the hallway needing to be restrained.

That level of inmaturity resides in Snyder- types.

Its why nobody has posted Magic’s twitter commentary after yestetday’s loss: nothing neess to be said. RR and the entire staff know their goose is cooked.

As for DeVito: I dont care. He will fade right back to the background probably as soon as next week, when facing a team - any team - with a viable defensive coaching staff.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an ass backwards way of saying that either way (wins out, loses out, or any way in between) RR deserves to be fired.

The timing of when he deserves to be fired is debatable.

We both agree he deserves to be fired.
"Ass backwards" huh?

So let's look at what you've posted in response from the last post to first. You wrote...

"We both agree he deserves to be fired." [ true, so there's really no reason to fire him if the team continues to lose because it doesn't affect the future in a negative way]

"The timing of when he deserves to be fired is debatable." [ I've posted a poll on this very subject]

"This is an ass backwards way of saying that either way (wins out, loses out, or any way in between) RR deserves to be fired." [ Also true but logically, what's left, anything that's detrimental to the future]

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what your point is.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I meant play calling also. I’m not seeing or hearing anything about EB scheming players open. He never gives the run game a chance to get going. Rarely gives his struggling Oline help. Most of Howells good plays are ones he created.
The whole idea of relying on shorter routes is the result of scheming to prevent the numerous sacks. It forces the QB to get rid of the ball quicker and cuts down on pressures/ sacks. It is also possible that EB has zero confidence in the run game and is using the passing game to set them up for more successful runs.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’d laugh it off too, if you had players run ing so wide open that you could soft toss it to them any they’d still catch it with five yards of cushion.

I dont think Magic the businessman is as guileless at it might take to storm down the hallway needing to be restrained.

That level of inmaturity resides in Snyder- types.

Its why nobody has posted Magic’s twitter commentary after yestetday’s loss: nothing neess to be said. RR and the entire staff know their goose is cooked.

As for DeVito: I dont care. He will fade right back to the background probably as soon as next week, when facing a team - any team - with a viable defensive coaching staff.
Barkley did look like he was playing pop Warner football out there from time to time...lol

Didn't Barkley take a toss sweep 30 yards...you simply have to laugh sometimes.

I was joking about magic being restrained. Bad joke..my bad.

Agreed on devito. I am sure he will tell his grandkids about the day he came in a beat down the commanders.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant fire the guy on such a short week.
Would have had a better response from the team Thursday under Bienemy after a RR firing then you will have Thursday with Rivera.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole idea of relying on shorter routes is the result of scheming to prevent the numerous sacks. It forces the QB to get rid of the ball quicker and cuts down on pressures/ sacks. It is also possible that EB has zero confidence in the run game and is using the passing game to set them up for more successful runs.
Seriously? EB has zero confidence in the run game? Robinson is ripping off runs then we move away from it to become "I want a HC position" pass happy flow putting our essentially rookie QB in vulnerable situations given our current Pass Pro sucks arse. We are a pass heavy team for whatever reason. It's a flawed approach in my opinion by EB.