• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boynton, JVR

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not 100% Awaz but I'm pretty sure JVR has a small nagging injury so it was him that got the rest not Nodl. If true good move, if not def head scratcher..

mm didnt even know that was an option.. if he was a little dinged up then it makes sense

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...well...uh...

Shut up :D

haha just pointin it out :)

the hockey roster/cap/waiver/minors situation is ridiculous.. anyone follow baseball? is it as complicated as hockey?

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha just pointin it out :)

the hockey roster/cap/waiver/minors situation is ridiculous.. anyone follow baseball? is it as complicated as hockey?

Baseball is just plain stupid when it comes to rosters, minors, and free agency. The team can hold you in the minors for 2 months and delay when you hit free agency another year, and when you do finally become a free agent at age 33, if you were deemed in the top 20% of all players for the previous 2 years, the team you sign with loses their first round pick to the team you left, and the team you left gets a supplementary pick between the first round and the second round. If you're good, it's like you're an RFA your entire career.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball is just plain stupid when it comes to rosters, minors, and free agency. The team can hold you in the minors for 2 months and delay when you hit free agency another year, and when you do finally become a free agent at age 33, if you were deemed in the top 20% of all players for the previous 2 years, the team you sign with loses their first round pick to the team you left, and the team you left gets a supplementary pick between the first round and the second round. If you're good, it's like you're an RFA your entire career.

i got about halfway through and then my mind went "............................................" looks complicated and dumb.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got about halfway through and then my mind went "............................................" looks complicated and dumb.

Moral of the story: the owners/GMs have all the bargaining power, but they're not smart enough to realize 6 year, $150 million guaranteed contracts for a 33 year old isn't a good investment.