• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boxer dies after fight

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have the same question. Why do you never see oxygen at any boxing matches.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the oxygen have helped at that point? And even if it did. What happens in another 3 or 4 months when she's scheduled to be sacrificed to another promisingr up n comer? I'm not saying I'm giving some in-depth analysis here, but from the commentary in the video and her w/l record. I'd opine this woman's job was basically to get in the ring with fighters who were better than her, maybe significantly better, and get her ass kicked.

Oxygen at a boxing match wouldn't be a bad thing, but the real question might be should we as a society even allow fights of this nature to even take place. And asking that question opens up a whole other can of worms that a society who wants its blood-sports probably doesn't want to answer.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the oxygen have helped at that point? And even if it did. What happens in another 3 or 4 months when she's scheduled to be sacrificed to another promisingr up n comer? I'm not saying I'm giving some in-depth analysis here, but from the commentary in the video and her w/l record. I'd opine this woman's job was basically to get in the ring with fighters who were better than her, maybe significantly better, and get her ass kicked.

Oxygen at a boxing match wouldn't be a bad thing, but the real question might be should we as a society even allow fights of this nature to even take place. And asking that question opens up a whole other can of worms that a society who wants its blood-sports probably doesn't want to answer.
dont know if oxygen would have helped in this case. But other cases where some form of brain damage has happened it might have. It was just this one where it got mentioned & I got to thinking. Yeah why dont they have oxygen at a boxing match.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know if oxygen would have helped in this case. But other cases where some form of brain damage has happened it might have. It was just this one where it got mentioned & I got to thinking. Yeah why dont they have oxygen at a boxing match.
Not cost efficient possibly. Though if they have paramedics at the ready you'd think they would have a supply of oxygen in their rig.