• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowlen Sisters

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone care to try and give me a run down on the Broncos ownership issues? I know the Trust has some caretakers - Joe Ellis pretty much - and he gets to pick. So which one is the evil sister and which one is most likely not to screw the franchise up?

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beth is evil, Brittney is the favorite.

But I'd hit them both.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep talking about a daughter but to be honest Mingo they just need to sale IMO all the kids are lazy .

I say the Mannings they do everything the way Pat did the right way .

Elway has more money than Manning but he has his Dad and brother .

My guess Elway will be a payer in buying the Broncos but will run short. And that will be him and Shanahan and several others.

I found this

Broncos ownership: Pat Bowlen's successor unknown, but here's the criteria

Then there’s Brittany Alexandra Bowlen, 28, one name that has come up often in the discussion of the next controlling owner. She worked in the NFL’s junior rotational program in New York, was an analyst in the Broncos’ business department in 2015 and completed an internship with the McKinsey & Company consulting firm last year. Brittany is expected to accept a full-time position with McKinsey after completing her MBA at Duke University this year.

She is the most closet thing to an owner and I say pass. there is no one IMO they are rich brats .sad to say.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep talking about a daughter but to be honest Mingo they just need to sale IMO all the kids are lazy .

I say the Mannings they do everything the way Pat did the right way .

Elway has more money than Manning but he has his Dad and brother .

My guess Elway will be a payer in buying the Broncos but will run short. And that will be him and Shanahan and several others.

I found this

Broncos ownership: Pat Bowlen's successor unknown, but here's the criteria

Then there’s Brittany Alexandra Bowlen, 28, one name that has come up often in the discussion of the next controlling owner. She worked in the NFL’s junior rotational program in New York, was an analyst in the Broncos’ business department in 2015 and completed an internship with the McKinsey & Company consulting firm last year. Brittany is expected to accept a full-time position with McKinsey after completing her MBA at Duke University this year.

She is the most closet thing to an owner and I say pass. there is no one IMO they are rich brats .sad to say.

They're brats because they're rich? Stereotype much?

Brittany is very smart, has worked with not only the Broncos front office, but the NFL office. While she doesn't meet all the criteria yet, that list is substantial. Rich or not, the trust requires someone pay their dues to own the team.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of a Rich brat .

6 kids being offered an NFL team and not f'n one of them give a rats ass.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The “ blood of the city “ cares

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some don’t care . Some do

Brittney is too young and Beth is from the wrong side of the tracks

- The Trust

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since 2014 they have been offered $2.4 billion teams and all they need to do is give a crap . and one of them has done a little here and little there. she has never been really involved with the team.

If my dad owned the Denver Broncos I would have been involved in every facet of the team at 18 and would have done all I could to make them the best just like my dad.

Lukewarm best describes her.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Pat Bowlen's son has some kind of domestic assault charge - so he gets to stay out of the news while his sisters soak up the media attention.

So Elway needs to dump the Raiders cheerleader wife and marry Brittany - and the whole thing will live happily ever after (at least for someone of my age).

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klis thinks 2022 after CBA Britney will take over we'll see.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the ownership situation boils down to three different outcomes happening:

1) The NFL steps in and decides that Beth Bowlen is the most qualified at this time and deems it time for one of the Bowlen kids to take over. She then steps in and well let's just say Joe Ellis will no longer be with the Broncos which honestly might not be the worst thing in the world. He seems to be the guy that has the worst relationship with former employees on the team.

2) The NFL steps in and decides none of the kids are ready but that the Broncos need an owner leading to the selling of the franchise. No clue who would take over but have to think Elway would be wanting to get a group together if at all possible.

3) The NFL stays out of it and the Trust gets their wish of waiting for Brittany Bowlen to meet the criteria in a few years giving her ownership of the franchise.