• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Borland should replace Wilhoite when Wills gets back

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going to see more and more 49ers Borland jerseys popping up around the Bay Area. This guy is what football is all about. He is going to explode on the league soon if he already has not so far. Borland is a throwback to years past and that is a berry berry good thing. He sure has opened my eyes. So happy the 49ers drafted this guy. He has done the job with Willis and Bowman out all year so far.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going to see more and more 49ers Borland jerseys popping up around the Bay Area. This guy is what football is all about. He is going to explode on the league soon if he already has not so far. Borland is a throwback to years past and that is a berry berry good thing. He sure has opened my eyes. So happy the 49ers drafted this guy. He has done the job with Willis and Bowman out all year so far.
So far so good. He has a shoulder injury from the last game but he has shown he can be a factor for the 9ers. A welcomed addition to the 9ers for sure.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
this isn't to knock Borland but they were attacking the middle, just past the LB's. Makes you wonder if they were taking advantage of his lack of height? or taking advantage of his aggressiveness moving forward all the time?

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
this isn't to knock Borland but they were attacking the middle, just past the LB's. Makes you wonder if they were taking advantage of his lack of height? or taking advantage of his aggressiveness moving forward all the time?

I think it's more on the Raiders taking advantage of the Chris Culliver injury... The Niners had to play more zones by rotating the Safety to the side left by Culliver... This opened up the middle of the field that the Raiders exploited...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it's more on the Raiders taking advantage of the Chris Culliver injury... The Niners had to play more zones by rotating the Safety to the side left by Culliver... This opened up the middle of the field that the Raiders exploited...

ok, I can buy it.

it is too bad Kaep can't throw those middle passes too, just over the LB's.