• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bored off my ass and waiting for NFL thread

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I have viewed an NFL playbook Caynine and I know its complexity and I am well aware that the reading or application on the field does take time because of its complexity, Vita and Caynine. Perhaps some of these colleges dudes that run their mouths about their greatness their first year ought to shut their freakin' pieholes until they understand what exactly they are facing. Perhaps also we will see a different Austin this year?

I also get the Adderall craze that Cheatboy in Seattle has been quietly encouraging. I used to have to deal with Adderall when I was working as a community therapist with at-risk boys in Pennsylvania. Properly administered it can help but I was not of the camp of therapists that relied on the drug to do their work for them.

Adderall is in the phenylethylamine class of psychoactive prescription drugs improving awareness and retention in the attention and motivation centers of the brain such as the left and right cortices and the substantia nigre in the limbic system. It increases the level of norepinephrine and dopamine neurotransmitters through two primary receptors which I am sure you already know, Vita.

High doses can lead to full-blown psychosis. Maybe that is what is wrong with Petey Carroll and half of the Seahags?
Perhaps...

I'll take this defacto vote of confidence by his OC for now...

Tavon Austin, WR, Rams

Maybe part of the reason why there's optimism on Sam Bradford as a sleeper is because Austin's expectations remain high. Yep, last year we thought so much of the rookie that we had him as a Top 40 receiver. And there were weeks where he played like a Top 10 receiver ... and others when he might not have been a Top 100 receiver. Expect some stability as Austin enters his second season in the Rams offense and has the system "down cold" according to offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer. The coaches already expect him to contribute more often by lining up all over the place and causing mismatches. He had five or more targets in eight of his 13 games last year and should come alive for a bit more in 2014, particularly on handoffs. The best news is that Austin can be had much later in 2014 than in 2013, making him a bargain breakout candidate who can begin the year on your bench. He's Round 9 or 10 material, making him a slight risk with plenty of reward.
I'd take him ahead of: Harry Douglas, Anquan Boldin and Cecil Shorts

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear yah, but in your case, its not about looking back, it's about looking forward, hell you probably already bought a bills jersey! :pound:

I did! Then again, I live less than an hour from Buffalo and the Bills are my second favorite team as the local team.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear yah, but in your case, its not about looking back, it's about looking forward, hell you probably already bought a bills jersey!
pound.gif

I did not buy Sammy Watkins Bills jersey. And I am all about being positive and looking forward, however... When you have seen your team continue to be kicked in the ass and draft average on a good year, and not be able to score you tend to feel like a Cubs fan. All you have is the future or the draft. But when you continue to botch the draft, what then?? LOL

You tend to look back and imagine "what if". Because that's all you have and that's your team has left you with.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, SJ76!!! :L

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That competitive balance pick you will receive in the first round of next year's baseball draft is a complete joke, Red! :L

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear yah, but in your case, its not about looking back, it's about looking forward, hell you probably already bought a bills jersey!
pound.gif

I did not buy Sammy Watkins Bills jersey. And I am all about being positive and looking forward, however... When you have seen your team continue to be kicked in the ass and draft average on a good year, and not be able to score you tend to feel like a Cubs fan. All you have is the future or the draft. But when you continue to botch the draft, what then?? LOL

You tend to look back and imagine "what if". Because that's all you have and that's your team has left you with.

In defense of our infuriatingly lack luster team...many of the worse draft and or player/coaching staff acquisitions occurred when the team was either up for sale or in a sale or recently been sold. That has to be factored into any criticism of player AND coach selections over the last decade. Any organization in any industry would hiccup during that kind of change. Lets hope that stability will be the key this year. 3rd shot for the offense of shot. :clap2: Go Rams!!!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

Zac Stacy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!