• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boom! UCFs Arena to get new name, Addition Finanical

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh. Listen, moron, I know you're just dumb West Virginia trash, but do try and let this sink in. No self respecting heterosexual man would say "babay", ever. Christ almighty. How do you live with yourself? Secondly, I was trying to warn you about Honors. I've gone back and forth butting heads with that guy for a decade on a vastly superior board. I know his shtick. I was trying to warn you so as to spare myself from having to watch him parade around with a puffed out chest after making you look like a sap. Unfortunately, we both seemed to have underestimated your stupidity. Despite both he and I telling you in earnest we're rivals, you think we're tugging each others dicks. But as I said, have at it, I'm just gonna sit back and watch.

And never say lolololol again, you fucking coal-queer. Have some self respect.

Listen you inbred fucking Alabama’n. I do not want or need your stupid fucking warnings. Get it through your fucking head. I don’t give a fuck what Honors shows me I’m going to call him out on it. Furthermore no one cares or needs to know about your history at the other site you love so much. So ethier add something of value to this board or take your cousin fucking ass and get the fuck out. Do you understand babay? lololololololol

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the sweet championship trophy you guys ordered after the Duke loss supposed to arrive?

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, you inbred fucking Alabamian. I do not want or need your stupid fucking warnings. Get it through your fucking head. I don’t give a fuck what Honors shows me I’m going to call him out on it. Furthermore, no one cares or needs to know about your history at the other site you love so much. So either add something of value to this board, or take your cousin fucking ass and get the fuck out. Do you understand, baby? gay

I fixed some of your errors, moron.