• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold Predictions

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys I have been slacking on starting these threads lately. My job is one where I can have one week I am in the office only 20 hours then the next be in the office 100 hours so haven't quite had the time lately.

Anyway we were blowing teams out when we were doing these bold predictions so I think this needs to be back. 3 Bold Predictions about the upcoming game against the Cry Me A Rivers Chargers

1. Defense picks off Phylis 3 times in this one with Rahim Moore taking one to the house.

2. The run offense takes over in this one and CJ Anderson, Ball, and Moreno combine for 200 yards rushing with 2 touchdowns.

3. Decker is the big receiver of the day putting up 150 yards and 2 touchdowns in this one.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Phillips and Miller combine to get 4 sacks.

2) Defense holds the chargers to under 20.

3) Manning quiets the talk about his arm strength, again. hits DT deep for 150 yards and 2 TDs.

Bonus: Broncos put up another 40 point game.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok

glad u r back !

Welker puts up 2 of mannings 4 tds
defense puts up 5 sacks and 2 ints. One by drc
broncos play extremely focused with fox in their hearts and limts sd to under 20 while putting up 40

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know why, but I'm a little uneasy going into this game. Maybe it's cause we came out so sorry last time we played in SD.....although, we all know how that turned out. Here goes...

1) Von is back to full speed and has 2 1/2 sacks and 2 TFL. In the back field all night.
2) DT puts up a monster game with 9 rec 157 yards and 2 TD's
3) We have over 500 yards total offense AND not one single penalty on the offense.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know why, but I'm a little uneasy going into this game.

I am always uneasy about any game. Particularly worrisome are road games, games against good teams (which SD's record suggests it could be), games against teams with a stellar TE, games against divisional opponents, and games in which the stakes are high. I really think that this is an important game, since it seems to me that it is the first of a four game stretch of games that are likely to decide whether we or KC wins the division and, quite likely, earns HFA in the playoffs.

My only prediction is that the defense builds on its performance against Washington, consistently getting good pressure on Rivers and forcing some turnovers. If that happens, then I think that we likely get an important win before hosting KC, followed by road games at NE and KC.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I can see this whole Fox situation really pushing the players to step up. He is a players' coach and it is easy to see how much this team loves playing for him.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I can see this whole Fox situation really pushing the players to step up. He is a players' coach and it is easy to see how much this team loves playing for him.

Interesting thought, cd. I think that you are right. Have to figure that SD will be emotionally up for the game, fighting for a playoff spot and remembering their epic collapse last time Denver was in town. Our guys having a little extra incentive could help.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing out one more bold prediction here but I think Montee Ball gets going big time in this one scoring 2 touchdowns. He has been running a lot harder and smarter lately and I think the offense is finally starting to click for him. San Diego hasn't exactly been great against the run this season so I definitely see all the RB's have a big game but especially Montee Ball. In fact I am going to start him this week in FF.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing out one more bold prediction here but I think Montee Ball gets going big time in this one scoring 2 touchdowns. He has been running a lot harder and smarter lately and I think the offense is finally starting to click for him. San Diego hasn't exactly been great against the run this season so I definitely see all the RB's have a big game but especially Montee Ball. In fact I am going to start him this week in FF.

I was so encouraged by Ball's performance against Washington that I added him to my team after that game, without considering that the bye week and the fact that I already have Moreno made that kind of a dumb move! I then had to drop Ball, since my other RBs are Bush, who also had a bye last week, and MJD, who has not done much all year. Yeah, I pretty much suck at FF, but I've been thinking about trying to add Ball back this week. LOL

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting thought, cd. I think that you are right. Have to figure that SD will be emotionally up for the game, fighting for a playoff spot and remembering their epic collapse last time Denver was in town. Our guys having a little extra incentive could help.

Is there really even a way the Chargers could make the playoffs if the Broncos and Chiefs keep up their pace? Has it ever happened where 3 teams in one division made the playoffs the same year? :think:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there really even a way the Chargers could make the playoffs if the Broncos and Chiefs keep up their pace? Has it ever happened where 3 teams in one division made the playoffs the same year? :think:
Yes, many times. There have even been a couple occasions (albeit when divisions had 5 teams) that 4 teams from the same division made the playoffs. The last time it happened I believe was 2006 (and I think the only time since realignment).

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, many times. There have even been a couple occasions (albeit when divisions had 5 teams) that 4 teams from the same division made the playoffs. The last time it happened I believe was 2006 (and I think the only time since realignment).

Actually in 2011 the AFC North had Pitt, Baltimore, and Cincinnati all make the playoffs.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed a lot of sports writers are predicting a shoot out. I've seen scores of 34-31, 38-33, etc. I can't help but wonder if these guys were not watching last week when the defense pretty much put the lid on the Redskins. I don't think the Chargers break 30. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the Broncos kept them under 20.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are all pretty bold predictions, but honestly, you guys should be able to keep Sad Diego under control.

31-20

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am always uneasy about any game. Particularly worrisome are road games, games against good teams

You big pussies, this is a bold predictions thread!

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the Broncos kept them under 20.

Now that's better!

...friggin' injuries, huh? Pats/Broncs full strength kick ass on the entire league. Even with all that, we're shaping up to have an epic one. See you guys in a couple of weeks.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am always uneasy about any game. Particularly worrisome are road games, games against good teams

Now that's better!

...friggin' injuries, huh? Pats/Broncs full strength kick ass on the entire league. Even with all that, we're shaping up to have an epic one. See you guys in a couple of weeks.

I have not counted the Pats out at any point this year. All that talk about how "depleted" they are and they were 6-2 and that was BEFORE hanging 55 points on the scoreboard. The fact that the Broncos have back to back road games with the Pats and Chiefs is going to be tough. And that comes after playing the Chiefs in Denver. These next four games will say a lot about what kind of team these Broncos are.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that's better!

This to me depending on playoff seeding and such could be the AFC Championship game. Although the Patriots lost Wilfork and Mayo they are starting to get a little healthier with Gronk returning more than anything else and Amendola. Those two guys make a huge difference for that offense. Which is good since the defense seems to be struggling now that those two guys are out.

This is the one match up come playoff time that makes me a bit nervous for the Broncos. The Pats have the offense and balance to give our defense fits and actually keep up with our offense. The defense although missing some key pieces can still make some timely plays. Going to be interesting to see the upcoming game here in a few weeks. Whoever wins that could go a long way in deciding playoff seeding and which team is the home team come January.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that's better!

Fuck you! :finger: I've got your bold prediction hangin' low scrub.