• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bogut suspended for protecting himself

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland Trail Blazers and Golden State Warriors Fight - YouTube

What I see here is Bogut defending himself... then nothing, no punch thrown (even when you here Bob Fitzgerald say he thinks a punch was thrown, there was none.) I'm not calling it a dirty move by Freeland, intentionally going after an old wound, but my guess is that's the way Bogut took it. Men don't take too kindly to anyone trying to hurt them.

I think the league should look into that.......but of course, they won't.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is the league already did look at it, decided too many kids would have seen this on youtube, levied a one game suspension on him without thinking about what a bad example that sets to youth if they knew the circumstances from Bogut's perspective.

The Warriors probably won't argue because they believe in family values as well. (And they should)

Ultimately this is something the team just has to deal with, but I don't have to like it.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9176Srb5Y]Eminem - Berzerk (Official) (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100% Mullins. He's being attacked by 3 or 4 guys and his only option is to defend himself.
The worst part is after the fight the calls went all Portland's way with Aldridge going to the line a 100 times which completely affected the outcome of the game and fueled the come back for Portland.
BS in my opinion especially at home for the Dubs!

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I covered it in the game thread, Portland shot13 free throws in the fourth quarter until we finally got a pair. It's not like our team wasn't trying to get to the line either. That's at least 3 games this season we haven't been getting the home whistle and two games in a row.
I just call it like I see it brother, thanks for the support.