• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bogut Injuries 14'-'15 Edition

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tendinitis

Doesn't look promising, it went from "irritation" to now Tendinitis, usually only gets better with rest.

David Lee better get healthy in a hurry. FE , Speights, Green as our Centers isn't going to cut it.

How many games you guys think he'll miss? 1-3? 5 or more? None?

Going to be an issue all year long, I hope Kerr puts him on a minute restriction, we need the big fella healthy come April.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tendinitis

Doesn't look promising, it went from "irritation" to now Tendinitis, usually only gets better with rest.

David Lee better get healthy in a hurry. FE , Speights, Green as our Centers isn't going to cut it.

How many games you guys think he'll miss? 1-3? 5 or more? None?

Going to be an issue all year long, I hope Kerr puts him on a minute restriction, we need the big fella healthy come April.
He is the one guy we cannot afford to lose but goddam, the guy is made of glass.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugghhh.

Injuries are a part of the game in any sport...but sheeesh,when it becomes a pattern with the same player...

:gaah:

Let's hope it doesn't linger all year.....and they can get him some rest here and there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this morning on Sports enter that the Nets are saying that Robin Lopez is available. I would love to see the Dubs grab him as a backup to Bogut. Our 2nd team would be superb.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugghhh.

Injuries are a part of the game in any sport...but sheeesh,when it becomes a pattern with the same player...

:gaah:

Let's hope it doesn't linger all year.....and they can get him some rest here and there.

That's why the Dubs' position is so precarious. Their two most impotant players are also their two most fragile.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this morning on Sports enter that the Nets are saying that Robin Lopez is available. I would love to see the Dubs grab him as a backup to Bogut. Our 2nd team would be superb.

Robin Lopez is playing for Portland. His bro Brook is with the Nets. I doubt that the Warriors can take on Brook's salary, which is 15+ million.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brook has had some injuries as well, but him and Bogut in the same Front court would be nice , if Nets want to take on a shorter salary, DLee plus filler for Brooke ?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the need to panic. Let's allow Bogut to heal up as much as he needs to. In the meantime, FE can get some important PT (and I'm not talking about Physical Therapy). It's not as though the Dubs can't win the majority of their games without Bogut. The just can't win at a 70% plus rate.

I'm not for the idea of getting someone in via trade unless it's someone fairly cheap or if we can get J Oneal, who is familiar with the team and can instantly fit in. But I am concerned that us (meaning me and GS's management) not showing any faith in FE by inserting him for 20-25 minutes per game will harm him while also rob him of the possibility of improving.

To read more from me, cue into my blog at www.thenewish/and/paranoidguy/is/a/trip.com. :lame:

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would a trade to Charl for Big Al Jeff be reaonable? Cha Bobs are playing poorly and looking to deal. Not sure he's the best fit but he has low post appeal.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would a trade to Charl for Big Al Jeff be reaonable? Cha Bobs are playing poorly and looking to deal. Not sure he's the best fit but he has low post appeal.

You lost me Rayhl, you mean D. Lee for AL Jefferson? Not sure why CHA does that deal. We would have to include HB or Green, and I wouldn't do that deal for Jefferson.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robin Lopez is playing for Portland. His bro Brook is with the Nets. I doubt that the Warriors can take on Brook's salary, which is 15+ million.

Oh, OK. Brook is the guy I like anyway. Didn't know his salary was that high.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brook has had some injuries as well, but him and Bogut in the same Front court would be nice , if Nets want to take on a shorter salary, DLee plus filler for Brooke ?

Yep.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut out against MEM Tue, Will the win streak end Tomorrow?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut out against MEM Tue, Will the win streak end Tomorrow?

Yes. But that's OK, its gotta end sometime and they will start a new one soon after. They are still a pretty good team without Bogut but they are an excellent one with him. They'll need him back soon and Lee as well.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Streak over, apparently Bogut has Chondromalacia, "runners knee"

Went from Irritation to tendonitis to Chondromalacia , what's the next term, "old man knees"?

I think when they showed him doing layup drills prior to the game vs NO, I though he was going to be back sooner rather than later. Now I'm changing my prediction to 7-10 games to rest. With WCW coming back soon, Bogut may go on 2-3 week vacation soon.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL J

You lost me Rayhl, you mean D. Lee for AL Jefferson? Not sure why CHA does that deal. We would have to include HB or Green, and I wouldn't do that deal for Jefferson.

I was throwing it out I guess. I would trade Lee and Barnes for Al Jeff, easy. I think Barnes could develop but he is not going to be an all star and is probably more like a 14 6 guy but as long as he moves w out the ball, he'l be pretty good. AL Jeff is undersized but he low post moves. ANyway, a thought only.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well frak me, if Bogut out considerable amount of time this time, Dubs can kiss the top 4 goodbye.

I'm revising my guess to Allstarbreak perhaps, that would mean 20+ games maybe.