• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bogut and Barnes to dallas

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep believing that, sweetheart.

Well, we were better this year and all we lost was Parsons who wasn't around for a good part of the season. Add to that the Lakers adding nothing, and I'm not sure anyone but a Laker homer would argue taht Dallas is still better than the Lakers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we were better this year and all we lost was Parsons who wasn't around for a good part of the season. Add to that the Lakers adding nothing, and I'm not sure anyone but a Laker homer would argue taht Dallas is still better than the Lakers.

What does this have to do with dallas signing bogut and barnes? Are your insecurities trying to make this a mavs vs lakers debate again?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this have to do with dallas signing bogut and barnes? Are your insecurities trying to make this a mavs vs lakers debate again?

LOL, so you have no real leg to stand on so you go on spinning.

What it has to do with Bogut and Barnes is that you laughed and I asked why, since it does nothing to make us as bad as the Lakers. You tried to make it sound like I was wrong so I explained my position, to which you are now essentially saying "yeah, so what?"

Thanks for the easy laugh this morning. Bullshit away, you know that you look like a fucking idiot when you laugh because a better team is getting usable parts while your team does nothing at all. Now I'm sure you will tells me about all those past trophies :pound:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuban is doing what he needs to do. Keep them competitive and one day they will land that preimere free agent

It looks like the name of the game in the NBA is to get a stud player, probably have to draft him if you aren't one of the few destination cities like NYC or LA, and then draw the other stars to you. In that regard, Dallas is hosed because we can't draft worth a shit. But we should be competitive at least. I'd prefer a contender, but give me a chance to see more wins than losses and I'll be ok.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, so you have no real leg to stand on so you go on spinning.

What it has to do with Bogut and Barnes is that you laughed and I asked why, since it does nothing to make us as bad as the Lakers. You tried to make it sound like I was wrong so I explained my position, to which you are now essentially saying "yeah, so what?"

Thanks for the easy laugh this morning. Bullshit away, you know that you look like a fucking idiot when you laugh because a better team is getting usable parts while your team does nothing at all. Now I'm sure you will tells me about all those past trophies :pound:

:scratch: So you honestly think your team got better? I can for a fact say the Lakers have improved a lot more than the mavs have.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: So you honestly think your team got better? I can for a fact say the Lakers have improved a lot more than the mavs have.

So you went from extreme shit to just shit. While Dallas went from average to average.

I didn't say we improved, I said we did enough to stay better than the Lakers. So I was wondering what you thought was so funny.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you went from extreme shit to just shit. While Dallas went from average to average.

I didn't say we improved, I said we did enough to stay better than the Lakers. So I was wondering what you thought was so funny.

Yep. I guess getting getting fucked by OKC in the first round of the playoffs is a lot better than getting Brandon Ingram.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I guess getting getting fucked by OKC in the first round of the playoffs is a lot better than getting Brandon Ingram.

Seeing my team get more than 17 wins was better than rolling the dice in the draft. Yeah, playoffs were fun no matter if we got bounced or not. Would have preferred a win but hey, only one team can win it all. At least I got to see a competitive team all season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsons was broke nearly the entire year. I'd take Barnes over him and I'd take Bogut as an upgrade at C. Picked up a pretty good guard in little Curry as well. OKC just went from a near Championship team to a marginal playoff team. A starting lineup of DWill, Matthews, Barnes, Dirk and Bogut, with a great HC, equals 45-48 wins, 6-8 seed in West. Lakers may be better, but I don't see them winning 45+

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing my team get more than 17 wins was better than rolling the dice in the draft. Yeah, playoffs were fun no matter if we got bounced or not. Would have preferred a win but hey, only one team can win it all. At least I got to see a competitive team all season.

A 4-1 loss in the first round is competitive now is it?

You enjoy your team getting bounced out in the first round with a team who's average age is close to 30.

I'll patiently wait for our young core to develop. We'll just see who makes it to the finals first...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 4-1 loss in the first round is competitive now is it?

You enjoy your team getting bounced out in the first round with a team who's average age is close to 30.

I'll patiently wait for our young core to develop. We'll just see who makes it to the finals first...

Yes, we made the playoffs. That's competitive. We were in the hunt for the playoffs all season and I got to see more wins than losses. And as you pointed out, our average age was getting up there. Adding 3 youngsters for relatively cheap is how you fix that.

That's called being competitive. Ending with 17 wins and talking about draft position a month into the season is NOT competitive. But it is what Lakers fans are up to. My money is that by Christmas the Lakers fans are again talking about the draft lottery.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I would prefer having a competitive team over a shitty 17 win team all day especially when you're not getting a slam dunk like LBJ with your pick

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would prefer having a competitive team over a shitty 17 win team all day especially when you're not getting a slam dunk like LBJ with your pick

How many times have we seen a team get into the playoffs and steal a series? Dallas won a title off that mentality. I'll take getting to the second season over potentially drafting 4th any year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times have we seen a team get into the playoffs and steal a series? Dallas won a title off that mentality. I'll take getting to the second season over potentially drafting 4th any year.

Same. All day every day. There is nothing good about knowing your team don't stand a chance to make the playoffs by thanksgiving

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Mavs signed Seth Curry... they are one Jason Thompson and one Gerald Green away from throwing a starting lineup of...

Curry, Thompson, Barnes, Green, Bogut