• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo Jackson

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, an athlete never reaches top speed in the 40 yard dash. Either Deion had better top speed or was better at maintaining his speed, and hence he was much faster in the 100 meters.

Hand-timing leaves a lot of room for error.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 for 30: You Don't Know Bo

One of the best things I've watched. I wasn't really old enough to remember him, but his athletic ability has probably never been seen again even today with the way players are coming out of college. I find it extremely sad the way that his career ended. Part of me hates the Bengals for ending the career of a player of that caliber. However if the doctors listened to him when he said he dislocated his hip and popped it back in they probably would have caught the busted blood vessel in time that he could have came back.

The play that impressed me the most out of any of them though was the throw from the track when he threw Harold Reynolds out at home. The only other player I've seen that could throw anywhere near that is Vladimir Guerrero.

I'm also not sure there is a more amazing moment in sports history than the first at bat after he had hip replacement and came back for his first game right after his mother died, he hit a home run.

If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. One of the best things I can remember watching.

Also Larry Walker, another former Expos

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Larry Walker, another former Expos

Larry Walker should be in the Hall of Fame. It's a shame that the voters have so heavily held Coors Field against him.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Prime took away half a field and the guy was electric with the ball in his hand. Not taking anything away from Jackson IE he is the most athletic offensive players I ever so but I think Sanders was a better athlete then Bo. Better Baseball player too

:laugh3: