• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blops II

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get bops2 man. I've played with Brasky and Carl and they are too good for me to hang with. Played with filosophy too. He and I seem to be about the same. He's probably a little better than me though.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on xbox. I'm having fun now. made a little kid go ballistic. :happy:
Took awhile to get back in the MW/Blops mode. I was playing like i was still playing BF3.

The sniper rifles are easy mode tho. I love my type 25

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on xbox. I'm having fun now. made a little kid go ballistic. :happy:
Took awhile to get back in the MW/Blops mode. I was playing like i was still playing BF3.

The sniper rifles are easy mode tho. I love my type 25

Yep. Type 25 and the Scorpion. The MP7 ain't no joke either. And when you get the kap40 unlocked try it out.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the fully automatic pistol? I was getting raped by it. Finally killed him and picked it up. Killed him with his own gun :D

wait nvm kap is a smg?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a Type 25 with a target finder specifically for Carrier. I hate that fuckin' map. It's hard to see anybody on the map without the target finder. And as far as the shotty is concerned, HAHAHAHA!!!!! I run with one as a secondary weapon to back up my Scorpion on the smaller maps. I also agree that the silencer completely nerfs the gun.

The one thing that drives me nuts on this game is the stab. I don't know if I suck or I just can't get past the MW2, MW3 lunge and stab. I miss 75% of the time. I don't get it. Any clues from you badasses?

Knifing tip... Stop knifing, it's horrible. It's come a long way since mw2 were half my kills were stabs haha

I've been shredding with the msmc the past couple days. Msmc, fast mags, laser sight, lightweight, toughness, cold blooded, engineer, extreme conditioning. It demolishes kids.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knifing tip... Stop knifing, it's horrible. It's come a long way since mw2 were half my kills were stabs haha

Well there are those times when you turn a corner and there's a guy there and my first response is to stab.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been shredding with the msmc the past couple days. Msmc, fast mags, laser sight, lightweight, toughness, cold blooded, engineer, extreme conditioning. It demolishes kids.

yea, I have actually been working with it a little. Trying out some new weapons. I got the gold Type 25 and the gold scorpion. Trying to figure out which gun to go after gold with next.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game worth getting? Sounds a lot different than the FPS that I've played (admittedly it's been about 3-4 years since Halo 3 was the last one I played with any sort of regularity).

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all on PS3 or Xbox?

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game worth getting? Sounds a lot different than the FPS that I've played (admittedly it's been about 3-4 years since Halo 3 was the last one I played with any sort of regularity).

Meh, try to get a used one if you arn't a big gamer. I usually put in 10 hours a week.

Xbox

H3YH3Y R3VOL3R (yea yea yea i know)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dabble with ghost every now and then.. Same for hard line.. Key for me is primary gunfighter, engineer, emp grenade, toughness. Aside from that I change a lot. I just feel like silencers ruin the weapons in this one, I was always a silencer until this one, and if you don't use a silencer ghost is worthless, I feel like I'm too good to use hard line haha

Target finders piss me off so I try to use cold blooded as often as I can.

Btw, if any of you use shotguns, I hate you. :)

lol, I only use target finder on "burst" guns. And I primarily use my M8A1 now, so target finder is engaged, lol.

And yes I fucking hate shotguns.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been trying out flack jacket. Pretty nice perk. It has saved my scorestreaks on many occasions. Instead of dying when a vehicle blows up, you just take a little damage. The same for claymores and bouncing bettys.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been trying out flack jacket. Pretty nice perk. It has saved my scorestreaks on many occasions. Instead of dying when a vehicle blows up, you just take a little damage. The same for claymores and bouncing bettys.

Flack jacket is great. Especially with the ridiculous blast radius of explosives in Black Ops 2.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flack jacket is great. Especially with the ridiculous blast radius of explosives in Black Ops 2.

Everything but the noob tube. I tried it out and you may as well have a second semtex becuase you have to put it at their feet or hit them with it to get the kill.