• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blops II

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, fuck this game. I'm bout tired of playing it. Too much lag and camping for my blood.

Haven't had too many bad lag moments, but it's been better since I did what Brasky said to do. Still though, I agree with you that there are a few bad lag moments.

As for the bold above, what are you comparing it too? I never played MW3, but in Blops I, it was hard (almost stupid, unless you were a sniper) to camp. My guess as to why there is more camping in Blops II than Blops I is due to map sizes. In Blops I, there were very few places to camp/hide that would get you anything better than 2:1 K:D ratio. In Blops II, there are a couple of hiding spots where you can kill 3-5 people if not .more before they can get you I think it's in the "Overflow" level where you can camp in that little "shoe" store and get quite a few kills. There's no quick and easy way up to sneak in to the upstairs (as your back is to the main part of the level) and if you try to run up the stairs, you get funneled in and at a huge disadvantage.

Interested to hear your thoughts tho Bama. You're fucking good at that game, lol.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't had too many bad lag moments, but it's been better since I did what Brasky said to do. Still though, I agree with you that there are a few bad lag moments.

As for the bold above, what are you comparing it too? I never played MW3, but in Blops I, it was hard (almost stupid, unless you were a sniper) to camp. My guess as to why there is more camping in Blops II than Blops I is due to map sizes. In Blops I, there were very few places to camp/hide that would get you anything better than 2:1 K:D ratio. In Blops II, there are a couple of hiding spots where you can kill 3-5 people if not .more before they can get you I think it's in the "Overflow" level where you can camp in that little "shoe" store and get quite a few kills. There's no quick and easy way up to sneak in to the upstairs (as your back is to the main part of the level) and if you try to run up the stairs, you get funneled in and at a huge disadvantage.

Interested to hear your thoughts tho Bama. You're fucking good at that game, lol.

LOL I need to make you a video on how many times I've been shot in the back by some suck ass player who sits in the corner with his silencer. Oh and on the map hijack, people like to sit all the way on the back of the boat. :L

My KD was 3.25 3 weeks ago...now it's a 2.11. Fuck skill base matchmaking. Everyone on my skill level camps.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I need to make you a video on how many times I've been shot in the back by some suck ass player who sits in the corner with his silencer. Oh and on the map hijack, people like to sit all the way on the back of the boat. :L

My KD was 3.25 3 weeks ago...now it's a 2.11. Fuck skill base matchmaking. Everyone on my skill level camps.

That's what I'm saying, I agree with you. There is a LOT more camping on Blops II than there is/was on Blops I. I never played MW3, I heard it sucked so I didn't get it. Yeah, I hate those fuckers that sit on the upper deck of the back of the boat and just wait for the re-spawners to come.

Don't they do the matchmaking by Score/Minute though? You'd think that you would be playing against more run/gunners than campers. Is the matchmaking based on K/D ratio too? I agree though, I wish it would just be random as far as matchmaking. I also wish that they had a "Mercenary" lobby for TDM when you're not in a party. I get set up against good squads all the time and I'm with a bunch of randoms. :L

Regardless, you're way above my skill level, lol. I think I'm at 190 score/minute and 1.20 K/D ratio or around there.

Last edited by a moderator:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mostly play TDM at Noshahr Canals, I'm not too good at the other game modes. I like the fast pace of that map...can't stand camppers or getting sniped after running 2 minutes across some open land. I have to go, go, go

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck it let's do some boosting!!!!! :dhd:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep this skill based matchmaking makes me wanna punch a hole in the wall.

I was getting 50+ kill gameplays every other match when I first started and now I have to put on my try hard pants every damn match if I wanna go positive.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is it disregards connection strength in favor of skill level.

So yeah, they might have the same KD as you, but it doesn't matter when they're in fucking Russia.

Swear to god I had never heard russians in any online video game before this.

Then when I play with bama we get hooked up with Mexicans.

And then when we're on my connection we get french canadians.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this one. Best one since MW2 in my opinion. I haven't experienced a lot of lag issues. And as for the campers, I haven't played any of these games where there wasn't campers. There has always been campers. I will freely admit that when I get in a room with guys like AB and Brasky and I can't get kills, I will resort to camping. Fuck running around and getting shot the fuck up. But I rarely do this.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this one. Best one since MW2 in my opinion. I haven't experienced a lot of lag issues. And as for the campers, I haven't played any of these games where there wasn't campers. There has always been campers. I will freely admit that when I get in a room with guys like AB and Brasky and I can't get kills, I will resort to camping. Fuck running around and getting shot the fuck up. But I rarely do this.

If you're gettin your ass whipped there is absolutely nothing wrong with playing the "Stay alive game".

One of my biggest issues is being stubborn and continuing to rush when I'm getting owned.

I'm slowly figuring out that rushing is not a consistent way to do well in this game, which blows because I would prefer to just mash the sprint button for the whole match.

It's the people who set up bouncing betties in a room and head glitch to build up their killstreaks who bother me. That's a camper to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're gettin your ass whipped there is absolutely nothing wrong with playing the "Stay alive game".

One of my biggest issues is being stubborn and continuing to rush when I'm getting owned.

I'm slowly figuring out that rushing is not a consistent way to do well in this game, which blows because I would prefer to just mash the sprint button for the whole match.

It's the people who set up bouncing betties in a room and head glitch to build up their killstreaks who bother me. That's a camper to me.

I'm bad about that too. I finally learned to just leave them be, but sometimes I will get stubborn and continue to run in head-long. And I'm with you on the "mash the sprint button for the whole match."

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a run and gunner as well. Never snipe or camp. I might observe for a few seconds but then I'm off to the next spot.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I camp, but the second I get a kill, I'm stealth mode off to another location.

I'm about to prestige for the first time even in any of the CoD games, :lol:

I usually give up on the game by now, but I am hooked on this one.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I camp, but the second I get a kill, I'm stealth mode off to another location.

I'm about to prestige for the first time even in any of the CoD games, :lol:

I usually give up on the game by now, but I am hooked on this one.

I have already played this one more than MW3 and the first B Ops. MW2 was pretty good but they did good putting this one together. I'm ready for the first map pack though.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Filosofy, I wasn't ignoring your invite last night, I was already in a party with 2 guys I play with pretty regular. I was going to send you an invite after the match but you had already joined at that point. If you don't mind playing with some scrubs (my cousin = CU_Tigers, a good friend = coochiepop, and myself) just join our party or I'll send ya the invite.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do have trouble getting everyone in the a party some nights. One of the few complaints I have about the game. We usually have to restart all of our machines and then it'll let us join up together.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys and your gay ass PS3's.