• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blops II

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cray.

Dude that thing is a shitbomb.

It plays like shit. People camp in 1 of three places: the doors in the hallway, A-Dom, and the hydraulic ramp. The middle is a deathtrap and flanking routes are non existent.

There's just crap everywhere with no rhyme or reason.

Compare it with slums. Slums is the most straight forward map in the game with clear cut off points and routes. You can use actual strategy to win where with carrier people just run around with their head cut off or camp and head glitch.

Worst. Map. Ever.

cg6

Miami Diehard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to.have some.serious hand eye coordination...i used to but now im an old drunk

I actually have very good hand-eye coordination from playing sports so much, and I find quick-scoping nearly impossible.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude that thing is a shitbomb.

It plays like shit. People camp in 1 of three places: the doors in the hallway, A-Dom, and the hydraulic ramp. The middle is a deathtrap and flanking routes are non existent.

There's just crap everywhere with no rhyme or reason.

Compare it with slums. Slums is the most straight forward map in the game with clear cut off points and routes. You can use actual strategy to win where with carrier people just run around with their head cut off or camp and head glitch.

Worst. Map. Ever.

:amen:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero clue how people can play 6v6 TDM in this game. It's the most boring shit I've ever played.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero clue how people can play 6v6 TDM in this game. It's the most boring shit I've ever played.

"Camping" is boring no matter what type of match you play.

:dhd:

I can't understand why anyone would play ground war on these maps. They aren't large enough for that shit. Seriously, Playing ground war on hijacked is ridiculous. It's also cray on most of the other maps: slums, raid, stand off, carrier, meltdown, etc are all too small for that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Camping" is boring no matter what type of match you play.

:dhd:

U accusing me of camping? I rush my balls off.

And all ground war is IMO is an increase in difficulty level. Once you can get used to taking on 3 more enemies in a match then 6v6 feels like easy mode. Plus you get better faster because you're getting more repetitions as far as gunfights. I don't play groundwar anyway it's too damn laggy.

The thing I have against 6v6 TDM in this game is there's no incentive. It's tough to get the higher scorestreaks so the match feels like barebones and moves soooooo slow. I'm running around looking for people 90 percent of the time. And all n00bs play is TDM so you get lobbies full of campers which only magnifies the problem.

Thats why kill confirmed is so much better. It's TDM on steroids. You have a huge incentive to pick up tags. 1 kill = 50 and the tag= 100 and it forces people to rush because sitting in a window getting kills and not running out and collecting the tags doesn't pay off.

If they made the kills in TDM worth 125 instead of 100 I might actually enjoy playing it but right now there's no incentive.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More power to you if you can play 100+ hours of plain old 6v6 TDM on this game and still be entertained by it.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U accusing me of camping? I rush my balls off.

And all ground war is IMO is an increase in difficulty level. Once you can get used to taking on 3 more enemies in a match then 6v6 feels like easy mode. Plus you get better faster because you're getting more repetitions as far as gunfights. I don't play groundwar anyway it's too damn laggy.

The thing I have against 6v6 TDM in this game is there's no incentive. It's tough to get the higher scorestreaks so the match feels like barebones and moves soooooo slow. I'm running around looking for people 90 percent of the time. And all n00bs play is TDM so you get lobbies full of campers which only magnifies the problem.

Thats why kill confirmed is so much better. It's TDM on steroids. You have a huge incentive to pick up tags. 1 kill = 50 and the tag= 100 and it forces people to rush because sitting in a window getting kills and not running out and collecting the tags doesn't pay off.

If they made the kills in TDM worth 125 instead of 100 I might actually enjoy playing it but right now there's no incentive.

Just fuckin with you.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll show you some epic camping. I bout died laughing:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a whole new level of camping there. Holy shit!

Yeah he's got this shit down to a science. The amount of dedication to camping this guy has is insane.

I decided to try this in the exact same spot with the exact same setup for fun just to see if it's easy and it's frankly not. People end up getting really fucking pissed and the whole team will come at you all at once and spam you with tacticals and lethals. :laugh3:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's got this shit down to a science. The amount of dedication to camping this guy has is insane.

I decided to try this in the exact same spot with the exact same setup for fun just to see if it's easy and it's frankly not. People end up getting really fucking pissed and the whole team will come at you all at once and spam you with tacticals and lethals. :laugh3:

I'm going to try it tonight.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to try it tonight.

Good luck. You will die a lot.

Post your gameplay if you are successful.

If I can get a gameplay out of it I'll post it.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That video was fucking nuts.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck. You will die a lot.

Post your gameplay if you are successful.

If I can get a gameplay out of it I'll post it.

Only had 1 opportunity to do it tonight. I went 12-3. I bookmarked the match. Not sure how to upload the video yet. And that one wasn't that spectacular, but not bad for my first attempt.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been looking for a scorestreak combo for a while now that suits my play style and I think I found it:

Hellstorm, Stealth Chopper, V-Sat.

Can get it fairly consistently if I'm in a fair lobby.