• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blanked: Rask and Bruins stomp hawks. Jays win 6 straight!!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its sad. some of those guys have become so engrossed in their internet personas...they forget who they are i think.

i forgot you guys follow me around. im the boss!

:noidea:

there are a lot of good decent guys in that group but a select few have just let their internet egos carry them away.

You think?

It's embarrassing really.

And it will never change.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doubront at 1

aceves at 7:10

when does aceves start under hand soft tossing pitches?

amazed he has done that yet in protest

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
phillies had a good run and that is coming to an end

they get a title out of it, thats all you can ask for

Sox had that five year plan in place, won them two titles, then they got stupid and blew it all up

best two records in baseball are in the NL Central.............keep expecting the cards to fade a little...........nope

Oh yeah. Absolutely worth it for them. Winning the WS is the hardest title to win IMO.

And the Cards lost 2 of 3 to the Marlins over the weekend. Their starting pitching has already started to trend towards the mean, as will their avg. with RISP, which is 60 pts higher than the next best team.

They're good, but not this good.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about hossa?

pregame stands in front of his team and says "i need a couple of more days to be right enough to contribute"

after the pregame skate, where he looked fine

way to man up and be a hockey player:bullshit:

Strange...

And then you look at what Horton is dealing with, or Ferrence for that matter, and his bitchness really stands out...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS

youre fucked :laugh3:

ryan howard, worth every penny :yahoo:

No you're right. They're fucked.

In his defense though, he put this team together with the idea of competing for a title for 5 years, so now he's stuck with a bunch of older players with contracts nobody wants. No chance he thought he'd be in this position so early.

And Lee isn't getting traded.

Oh they're def fucked ... but truthfully if they get rid of the right pieces they have enough in place to do a quick rebuild

I'm not completely sold that Howard is done. He'll never live up to that contract but he can still be productive enough. Gotta see the whole year with him, that injury was bad

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers won, that's all i care about.

Oh, and Padres are still the hottest team in baseball after an extra innings thriller

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have no ill will in regards to Amaro going for it and selling out to do so ... at the time he did the thing I would've done

I dont necessarily agree with the guys he went after or what he has done the last 2 years but early on, no complaints. Everything from Pence on has been bad IMO

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doubront at 1

aceves at 7:10

when does aceves start under hand soft tossing pitches?

amazed he has done that yet in protest

Won't happen...someone, probably his agent, got into his ear and explained to him how much he is costing himself with his antics...and I think the demotion has had the effect they were hoping it would have.

I still think he's traded before the deadline...and these starts will, and should, start going to De La Rosa and Webster...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh they're def fucked ... but truthfully if they get rid of the right pieces they have enough in place to do a quick rebuild

I'm not completely sold that Howard is done. He'll never live up to that contract but he can still be productive enough. Gotta see the whole year with him, that injury was bad

All that money coming off after this year helps. Howard's contract won't cripple them, because they spend money.

The Braves are gonna be good for awhile though, and despite what they are today, the Nats are too.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we calling Utley injury prone yet?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that money coming off after this year helps. Howard's contract won't cripple them, because they spend money.

The Braves are gonna be good for awhile though, and despite what they are today, the Nats are too.

Nats are gonna be fine once Harper gets back. I have concerns over Six Inning Stephen and Gio though

Regardless their pitching will be good enough, because like I've been telling everyone, Zimmerman is a beast

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you see how bad Haren has been?

0-5 and 6.2 something era last six starts

that team needs Harper healthy

Jays won again, 6 straight

Max Scherzer, 10-0 for the Tigers

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't happen...someone, probably his agent, got into his ear and explained to him how much he is costing himself with his antics...and I think the demotion has had the effect they were hoping it would have.

I still think he's traded before the deadline...and these starts will, and should, start going to De La Rosa and Webster...

hope those kids pan out

so much potential

werent they the top 2 pitchers in their system not named kershaw?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The downward spiral continues...

Pop singer Justin Bieber was reportedly involved in a hit-and-run crash late Monday night.

According to the Los Angeles Police Department, a traffic collision occurred outside of the Laugh Factory at the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and Crescent Heights in Hollywood.

The incident was caught on tape and seen by CBS2′s Amber Lee.

According to Lee, footage showed Bieber behind the wheel of his white Ferrari, surrounded by paparazzi, as he tried to leave the comedy club shortly before midnight.

The singer motioned for photographers to move so he could leave and reportedly pinned a paparazzo between his Ferrari and a parked car, TMZ reported.

Beiber in 15 years...

heroin-addiction.jpg

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

the new site has an "uno rule"

No posting of personal information REGARDLESS IF FOUND ON INTERNET

:laugh3:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The downward spiral continues...

Beiber in 15 years...

heroin-addiction.jpg

sad but true

kids gonna piss thru his money and end up on a VH-1 "i used to be famous" special

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nats are gonna be fine once Harper gets back. I have concerns over Six Inning Stephen and Gio though

Regardless their pitching will be good enough, because like I've been telling everyone, Zimmerman is a beast

Stop stealing my names faggot.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Bieber was screwed the second he got involved with that messican chick...

He shoulda been picking off the "Victorious" tree ... Victoria Justice and Ariana Grande were easily his best options

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see how bad Haren has been?

0-5 and 6.2 something era last six starts

that team needs Harper healthy

Jays won again, 6 straight

Max Scherzer, 10-0 for the Tigers

Wouldn't be hilarious if the Jays make the postseason?

They were only 5 games out of the WC as of yesterday.