• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blanked: Rask and Bruins stomp hawks. Jays win 6 straight!!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're awesome Heat.

I'm rooting for the Jays just because of you

thanx bud.. keep routing. just don't do the pickles and jinx us while we got a little mojo going. or i may have to toss you off the ship into the freezing water. :nod:

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I named Babin ... I also hate that Center, but didnt think anyone aside from you would know him LOL

Probably the first year I don't go to a game LOL

If I do come down, it will strictly be for drinking purposes

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat

How the F did you manage to steal my scorched earth schtick ??? (good work though)

[YOUTUBE]IEBL-k_vF0E[/YOUTUBE]

B_Lakes actually do pay attention, contrary to popular belief.
i noticed you left the door open and left the schtick unguarded and BAM.. you got jacked. :whistle:

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a report out there that the deal with the clippers is falling apart...LA to interview...LOL...Byron Scott...

Deal is hung up on Boston's demand of 2 first round picks...

They hire Scott...Chris Paul is gone...I still think it gets done...and it'll be for the 2 picks...or a pick plus Terry/Lee

Chris Paul doesn't want to play with those young punks anyway...If he stays in L.A. minus a premier head coach, it's for the money...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course if you were a judge with an arrogant asshole standing in front of you for splitting his wife's head wide open and he was entertaining the courtroom instead of showing an ounce of contrition, you'd just ignore it too, right? She rejected the plea deal, let him go to jail, he apologized after a week and she accepted it. She couldn't have been any more fair and reasonable according to Chad Johnson. Pretty much end of story.

LMAO..."entertaining the courtroom"....

First...the emboldened part...it's irrelevant...he was tried, and plead guilty...the state agreed to his sentencing..she approved of the agreement...end of discussion..everything else is measuring whether or not smacking your attorney on the butt in court is worthy of a 30 day jail sentence...

She said "you have a very good attorney, you should thank him"

He does so, but in manner she didn't like...a couple people in the courtroom giggle...LMAO..."entertaining the courtroom"....bullshit...

She didn't like that a wife beater got off with no jail time...and used a bullshit trumped up contempt charge to satisfy HER personal feelings on thec ase...

And once he comes back grovelling...her ego sufficiently repaired by the gesture, suddenly it's no longer worthy of being imprisoned.

Perhaps I just have a heightened sense of liberty...and what and what should not constitute a loss of it...that judge over stepped her authority for personal satisfactions...she acted with a personal interest in her treatment of him...

Fuck her...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Clippers get in bed with Danny Ainge they'll be my new most-hated team. I hope it doesn't happen.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright poindexters...real baseball talk.

The future of the Mets is NOW in Atlanta. Harvey, then Wheeler, in a double dip against the Fulton County Oxlodge's.

Can the Mets become the next team to lose three games in a single 24-hour period?

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down's laying it down in here...And World is still gay...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really couldn't hurt the active conversation in here...

Hells yeah, boyeeee! I'll KILL myself if Sri Lanka doesn't win.

I think the best movie ever that featured cricket has to be Crying Game. Forrest Whitaker rocked in that white sweater.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO..."entertaining the courtroom"....

First...the emboldened part...it's irrelevant...he was tried, and plead guilty...the state agreed to his sentencing..she approved of the agreement...end of discussion..everything else is measuring whether or not smacking your attorney on the butt in court is worthy of a 30 day jail sentence...

She said "you have a very good attorney, you should thank him"

He does so, but in manner she didn't like...a couple people in the courtroom giggle...LMAO..."entertaining the courtroom"....bullshit...

She didn't like that a wife beater got off with no jail time...and used a bullshit trumped up contempt charge to satisfy HER personal feelings on thec ase...

And once he comes back grovelling...her ego sufficiently repaired by the gesture, suddenly it's no longer worthy of being imprisoned.

Perhaps I just have a heightened sense of liberty...and what and what should not constitute a loss of it...that judge over stepped her authority for personal satisfactions...she acted with a personal interest in her treatment of him...

Fuck her...

I have no problem with the last part. I live in a state full of minority (white) female judges with agendas and hyphenated last names. But I think this one did the right thing in the circumstances. I just wish he'd gotten the full 30 days because now he's already back out there running his big fat mouth like he won.

Have you not been in a real courtroom? Not traffic court but criminal court? And you still think what he did is perfectly okay?

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There just aren't enough posts by World and Pickles to give a thumbs down to...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright poindexters...real baseball talk.

The future of the Mets is NOW in Atlanta. Harvey, then Wheeler, in a double dip against the Fulton County Oxlodge's.

Can the Mets become the next team to lose three games in a single 24-hour period?

Yes, they can.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down's laying it down in here...And World is still gay...

hows that javelin toss coming, Lamar?

"Clap your hands everybody......everybody clap your hands"