• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blanked: Rask and Bruins stomp hawks. Jays win 6 straight!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched it...numerous times...
Chad Johnson Laywer Rear Slap Sentence Over, Ochocinco Released | Video - ABC News

If you watch it...and conclude he did something worthy of a 30 DAY JAIL SENTENCE you should be locked the fuck up IMO...

"the whole courtroom is laughing at me!!!!! ARREST HIM!!!!!"

Fuck her...fuck that uppity-holier-than-thou, snobbish, bitch of a judge...

She's a bitch. He deserved that and more and freely admits it. Just exactly how much bullshit was she supposed to take? Hell man, even Stephen A. was screaming at him.

watch this and tell me the woman isn't reasonable and fair: Chad Johnson -- Will Be RELEASED from Jail Today | Celebrity Videos | TMZ.com

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Werent we already LOL

:lol: I'm not sure... i don't know why I am keeping him in one of my leagues. I should flat out drop him... only problem is there isn't any good talent left out there in fa.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a bitch. He deserved that and more and freely admits it. Just exactly how much bullshit was she supposed to take? Hell man, even Stephen A. was screaming at him.

watch this and tell me the woman isn't reasonable and fair: Chad Johnson -- Will Be RELEASED from Jail Today | Celebrity Videos | TMZ.com

how could she not tell that he was BSing his apology? If I was that judge I would have said, "sorry I don't think you are being sincere!" and kept the 30 days going

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NY giants offense may be as awesome as their defense can be horrible

Should be interesting

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No animosity, I love those fags.

no animosity for me either for either side. it's like a break up after a long relationship there's sure to be some open wounds that will take time to heal. but the best way to do so is talk about it less because neither side is really feeling like they did anything wrong. or it will continue on both sites.

just let it go.. for the better of both boards.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prefer you continue to jinx them and when they crash and burn i will throw gas on them to finish em off :rollseyes:

LMAO Heat ... I wouldnt count on them disappearing by any stretch.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has the best record in baseball if you throw out the first 20 games of the season? Need a clue?

who has been the best team in football the past several years?

if you throw out the postseason?

Need a clue?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I'm not sure... i don't know why I am keeping him in one of my leagues. I should flat out drop him... only problem is there isn't any good talent left out there in fa.

Id hold him ... you'll regret it once he does come back. Wont be many better option available

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullshit? he calmly leaned into his attorney, and gave him a pat on the butt...the people behind in the courtroom began laughing...

"30 days in jail!"

Fuck me....:L

And your video proves that she used the butt slap as an excuse to throw him in jail for something he and the prosecution reached a plea on...that it had absolutely NOTHING to do with "butt-gate"....

"you head butted your wife..."

Sorry your honor...but that ship sailed when YOU AGREED TO THE FUCKING PLEA DEAL!!!

That's called an abuse of authority...that's called putting yourself and your personal feelings above the law....that's called being activist judge...

That's called being an uppity, snobbish bitch of a judge....

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you think of Bradshaw going to Indy?

he had to go.. but i will miss his tough as nails personality. but it's time to get wilson the ball more and it's also time to open up the offense. i love andre brown as well.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 400,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up this morning, with a wine glass in my hand...
Who's wine? What wine? Where the hell did I stand?

Must have been a dream, I don't know where I've been.

COME ON! Let's do it again...