• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blackhawks and Coyotes who cares round 1 series thread

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do many Buffalo fans on this message board. :burt:

also, at the age of 9, i was able to recognize that Hull was in the crease.

BrettHullNoGoal.jpg

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
this is gonna get ugly. on another note, any chance quenneville gets fined for his comments about the hit? he criticized the officials pretty bad (it was pretty well deserved though)

not the words from the bench, but he will get fined for his post-game podium comments

Quenneville at podium now: "The refereeing tonight was a disgrace."

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not the words from the bench, but he will get fined for his post-game podium comments

oh brother....Dude the Coyotes spent more time in the penalty box then his team did. The one blown call was the Torres hit, everything else Phoenix got slammed for. He does have the right to question and complain about the Torres hit, but nothing else, the rest of the time I felt Phoenix got more brunt of the officiating then Chicago.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coach Q will be 10 grand lighter for speaking the truth...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Q should also be fined for NOT saying the refereeing was a disgrace the night Duncan Keith intentionally lit up DSedin

/hypocrite

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh brother....Dude the Coyotes spent more time in the penalty box then his team did. The one blown call was the Torres hit, everything else Phoenix got slammed for. He does have the right to question and complain about the Torres hit, but nothing else, the rest of the time I felt Phoenix got more brunt of the officiating then Chicago.

PIM
Phx 24 Chi 43

So what series are you refering to

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PIM
Phx 24 Chi 43

So what series are you refering to

Actually it was even last night in terms of PP/PK chances.

Four minors called against each team. The only thing that throws off the PIM number is Bollig's 10 minute misconduct.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was even last night in terms of PP/PK chances.

Four minors called against each team. The only thing that throws off the PIM number is Bollig's 10 minute misconduct.

shhh I was using numbers to help me, but the fact of the matter is those comments don't get made if Torres is thrown out of the game.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Q should also be fined for NOT saying the refereeing was a disgrace the night Duncan Keith intentionally lit up DSedin

/hypocrite

I can understand the point of view, but the reality is that's never going to happen (i.e. I mean did Dave Tippett stride to the podium last night and say "I can't believe the refs allowed Torres to stay in the game".

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand the point of view, but the reality is that's never going to happen (i.e. I mean did Dave Tippett stride to the podium last night and say "I can't believe the refs allowed Torres to stay in the game".

this is true ... but the hypocrisy on all parts is hard not to point out ... "Canadian hero" Jonathan Toews is ready to smack his stick against the boards in disgust after he sees Hossa laying there prone and he probably cheered Duncan Keith for drilling one of the sisters

maybe its hockey karma

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is true ... but the hypocrisy on all parts is hard not to point out ... "Canadian hero" Jonathan Toews is ready to smack his stick against the boards in disgust after he sees Hossa laying there prone and he probably cheered Duncan Keith for drilling one of the sisters

maybe its hockey karma

Well, maybe the Hawks players should stop chirping injured players (Brendan Morrison) because you never know when that might come back to bite you in the ass.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torres suspended indefinitely....I didn't know this but Hossa was a former Portland Winterhawk.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a die hard Portland hockey fan, your information is surprisingly weak.

guy played one season in Portland back in '98 when they won the Memorial Cup...I was about 9 years old at the time. I didn't know him.

BTW, Hawks up 1-0 on Kamloops late 2nd.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was the most BADASS thing I've ever seen....The refs just let them duke it out once the gloves come off??? LOL!!!!!!!

This shit is great