• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Black Jerseys...?

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I the only one that hates these things?? The only thing I like on them is the teal numbers... Why did they decide to wear them only for the playoffs? If they end up going with these next year as their primarys Ill be pretty pissed. There is nothing original about them & they are boring, plain and remind of a mens league team trying to look like "Were tough & mean with our black"... Not to mention the fact that how many teams have black jerseys in the NHL? Tampa, Boston, Pitts, LA, Anaheim (all 3 cali teams are black now?), Dal, Ott, carolina (3rd) & SJ (3rd)...

Watching the game tonight with the away jerseys looked so much better then the home games (except for gameplay haha)

WAR TEAL JERSEYS!! :first:
(That is all for this bored rant)

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never really liked them but I have warmed up to them a bit... what I dont like is that orange-yellow trim... BLECH. There are a lot of other choices on the color wheel and that one was not it.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never really liked them but I have warmed up to them a bit... what I dont like is that orange-yellow trim... BLECH. There are a lot of other choices on the color wheel and that one was not it.

The photo edit pictures of the current teal jerseys with silver/grey replacing the orange is by far the best...

Ive also never been a fan of jerseys with no stripes at the base (cept montreals)... The plain torso of jerseys like that just scream, yea we have no artistic design & just want to put something out to make money. If your not gona have stripes on the torso then do somelike like the pre RBK Avalanche jerseys or the 2nd gen SJ jerseys, but even those had dif colored bottom.