• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bingo and RV

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I locked the other thread. Please refrain from taking shit personal and attacking each other. It ain't healthy and we are all 49ers fans waiting for the Super Bowl.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can't you just delete their comments? The opening poster took alot of time to write his post, and it was a good thread until the mud-slinging started...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't you just delete their comments? The opening poster took alot of time to write his post, and it was a good thread until the mud-slinging started...

Second that motion.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Never realized CBs were such a divisive topic. These people need to get out more.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never realized CBs were such a divisive topic. These people need to get out more.

I thought it was just QBs. But it seems like most of us were around the same as others on this board in regard to the QBs. Alex was the best we had for awhile, we could/should have maybe but didn't get better, and then Kaep is better and he's starting.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I want to apolagized to you guys for how I acted. Especially to the OP of that thread. You worked hard on that and it was very well done. I normally don't act like that, but certain things tend to really bother me. Like Pete carrol chewing gum. Again sorry for ruining a very good thread. Let's look toward Sunday and our quest for 6.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the lil rift and wanted to add, "fuck it", these things happen. No need for anyone to apologize to anyone on here. If people don't like it, they shouldn't read it.

The one part that I don't respect about it though (not trying to instigate or whatever), is the part of one party running his jaws, knowing that there is no way to get down when he's challenged.

I've been in a couple of heated exchanges on here, as well as other boards and it's always the same ol story. I've seen people change their tune and call me immature, stupid, not worth it, say they live out of state, I even had a guy me about how big he is "in real life", but none ever wanted to meet up and talk in person.

I just feel that you shouldn't talk tough to a person if you can't tell them to their face if you're asked to. If the reason is because you live too far, then there's no reason to take it there, it can't be resolved. Its kind of girly.

If you just don't get down like that, then you should keep the conversation intellectual, without the personal attacks, because backing down from a fight (after talking hella shit) is super :lame:

:2cents:

Last edited by a moderator:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RV, congrats on your wife being pregnant. Not sure if this one will be your first child or not, never the less, congrats!

My wife had our 3rd 9 months ago, they are a joy.

:suds:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RV, congrats on your wife being pregnant. Not sure if this one will be your first child or not, never the less, congrats!

My wife had our 3rd 9 months ago, they are a joy.

:suds:

They are. They change you. Usually for the better, but they definitely are a joy.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that Culliver thread reminded me of a thread that was bumped where I had one of those arguments with a poster here. It was a bad part of my life that has since got better. Obviously, the bad part wasn't this board, it just coincided with that time. I had this place as a release point from all that outside and when there was an argument here, no matter what it was about, I was over-sensitive and took things a bit more personal than I would have liked to admit at the time. I, obviously, didn't take it too much to heart, it just got me riled when I'm usually a calm guy.

I love this board and I think that with a few isolated instances, we operate pretty well. Even if I may annoy or confuse some of you. I'm sure some ignore me and that's fine. We've had good times, too.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It is our first. I live in northwest Ohio btw.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just read the lil rift and wanted to add, "fuck it", these things happen. No need for anyone to apologize to anyone on here. If people don't like it, they shouldn't read it.

The one part that I don't respect about it though (not trying to instigate or whatever), is the part of one party running his jaws, knowing that there is no way to get down when he's challenged.

I've been in a couple of heated exchanges on here, as well as other boards and it's always the same ol story. I've seen people change their tune and call me immature, stupid, not worth it, say they live out of state, I even had a guy me about how big he is "in real life", but none ever wanted to meet up and talk in person.

I just feel that you shouldn't talk tough to a person if you can't tell them to their face if you're asked to. If the reason is because you live too far, then there's no reason to take it there, it can't be resolved. Its kind of girly.

If you just don't get down like that, then you should keep the conversation intellectual, without the personal attacks, because backing down from a fight (after talking hella shit) is super :lame:

:2cents:

RV didn't want none of this. He's not about that life. Trust me! My thing is keep it intellectual like you said. Here's a simple anology of my personality: You throw a rock at me, I'm coming with a knife. You come out with a knife, I bringing a gun! You bring a gun, I come out with a bazooka. You come out with a boozooka, then I bring out a WOMD. You launch a WOMD on me, phuck it, I'm taking out the world. This means you call me anything using insults towards me, I'm calling you out and your entire family. You cross that line with me, and no timeout here. Some of you I known my ways since the ESPN boardS (they went to multiple formats), about 10 years now. So you know I don't take sh8t from anyone. I'm never the first to curse someone out, but once you cross that line with me, I'll guarantee to treat you like your name was lucifer son of the morning. Book it!

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RV didn't want none of this. He's not about that life. Trust me! My thing is keep it intellectual like you said. Here's a simple anology of my personality: You throw a rock at me, I'm coming with a knife. You come out with a knife, I bringing a gun! You bring a gun, I come out with a bazooka. You come out with a boozooka, then I bring out a WOMD. You launch a WOMD on me, phuck it, I'm taking out the world. This means you call me anything using insults towards me, I'm calling you out and your entire family. You cross that line with me, and no timeout here. Some of you I known my ways since the ESPN boardS (they went to multiple formats), about 10 years now. So you know I don't take sh8t from anyone. I'm never the first to curse someone out, but once you cross that line with me, I'll guarantee to treat you like your name was lucifer son of the morning. Book it!

Way to bring down the temperature of the discussion after RVs apology -- nicely done.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Way to bring down the temperature of the discussion after RVs apology -- nicely done.

He apologized to you folks not far cursing/throwing insults at me first. If you don't like my response, skip it.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So that's where the ignore button is. Don't need any negative vibes before the Super Bowl.