• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills @ Rams Predictions

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that the chance of thunderstorms won't happen til the weekend...
Yep true...but it's just a slight chance for tonight..with a more likely chance for over the weekend.
That system is moving up the coast from off Baja and we're already even feeling the humidity from it up here in the bay area.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to all the Rams fans getting the email to turn off their TV sets and air conditioning at game time!

"The California Independent System Operator, which manages most of the state’s power grid, issued a Flex Alert for the ninth consecutive day Thursday, calling on residents to set thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, avoid using major appliances and turn off all unnecessary lights between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m."

I'm not against electric vehicles but it has to make sense and is feasible. They can't even handle what they have now never mind every vehicle going electric! Start with hybrids and slowly phase things in but only after you have a solution for the expired batteries that will fill up the landfills and poison the water supply. Anyway enough let's watch football. Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a lot of tickets available. LA and all.

Go early if you go because stoplights will be non working because of the blackouts.....

For those of you driving electric cars:

EV drivers can take several measures to maximize their range in hot weather, FleetCarma explained. A few ideas include:

• Limit use of features like air conditioning and smart stereos. Turn it off bitch!
  • Maintain a consistent speed to minimize accelerating and braking, and avoid high speeds. In LA?????
  • Use energy-saving settings whenever possible. Push the car when driving slow in bumper to bumper traffic!
  • Limit weight in the car. No carpooling!
No carpooling hahahaha F me.....and whoever voted for Biden they should have to tattoo his name on their foreheads so we know who the bleeeeps are that agreed with this crap.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the article "record breaking temperatures". I live here. That seems like bullshit from where I'm standing. So far it hasn't gone over 107 degrees in my area. Last year at this time it was reaching 115. And after tomorrow it dips back into the high 80's. Business as usual this time of year.
I don't know how long you've lived in the southland, for me, its been 35 years give or take. I wanna ask you. Have you ever been in a rolling blackout or brownout? I can count the times on one hand my power has went out and all 3 were due to weather, rain once, snow once and a few weeks ago, the wind knocked ouit power to the entire east side of my town. I keep hearing in the news or seeing posters here talk about rolling blackouts in Cali like we have to schedule our freakin month around the shit. I've never met anyone to my knowledge that's been in a rolling black/brownout. I'm not sure they even exist TBH. Have you ever been in one?

Its been 102-107 during the "heatwave" where I live, Barstow, and once it got up to 110, but that's the norm every year round here. The humidity's been high. like during what peeps round here would call monsoon weather. No one here knows what a monsoon really is though.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, half the teams listened to me about high scoring
*schmoop kicks rocks*

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got Rams and Steelers.....
I hope your 'lucky' streak continues - lol

Brutal game for the Rams last night - Good thing is, they won't see many defenses that damned good. Wow.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet there are some very angry Pats fans. Bills without their top CB destroyed the Rams

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how long you've lived in the southland, for me, its been 35 years give or take. I wanna ask you. Have you ever been in a rolling blackout or brownout? I can count the times on one hand my power has went out and all 3 were due to weather, rain once, snow once and a few weeks ago, the wind knocked ouit power to the entire east side of my town. I keep hearing in the news or seeing posters here talk about rolling blackouts in Cali like we have to schedule our freakin month around the shit. I've never met anyone to my knowledge that's been in a rolling black/brownout. I'm not sure they even exist TBH. Have you ever been in one?

Its been 102-107 during the "heatwave" where I live, Barstow, and once it got up to 110, but that's the norm every year round here. The humidity's been high. like during what peeps round here would call monsoon weather. No one here knows what a monsoon really is though.

I've been here since 2006 and no I've never been in a rolling blackout or brownout. They keep threatening it(this year) but it hasn't happened.

Today is humid but it's the first humid day and they're actually predicting rain tomorrow.

I'm in the Santa Clarita Valley(Stevenson Ranch) though we just moved here two years ago from Burbank where I lived since I moved out here in 2006.

The weather seems pretty identical to every year since I moved here though this year there's all these threats and warnings about blackouts.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet there are some very angry Pats fans. Bills without their top CB destroyed the Rams
Why would I be angry?
I have been defending the AFCE for some time.
Oh, I get it. Everything is about the Patriots.........

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be angry?
I have been defending the AFCE for some time.
Oh, I get it. Everything is about the Patriots.........
I was scratching my head too. Good for the Bills. Helluva team they got there.
:scratch:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict the Bills will win in a game where Stafford does not play particularly well and Allen scores at least four total touchdowns. Anyway, posting for this: