• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills @ Rams Predictions

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So take the Rams here and the Steelers vs Cincy.... not sure, but history tells me to do just that.... and I get points in both games...done deal
I'm going against the odds makers. So what does that say? But it is pretty crazy how close odds makers are week in and week out when it comes to point spreads, o/u...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how will everyone plug in their electric cars then? Something Biden hasn't figured out yet? Never mind all those expired batteries....
I'm looking forward to all the Rams fans getting the email to turn off their TV sets and air conditioning at game time!

"The California Independent System Operator, which manages most of the state’s power grid, issued a Flex Alert for the ninth consecutive day Thursday, calling on residents to set thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, avoid using major appliances and turn off all unnecessary lights between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So take the Rams here and the Steelers vs Cincy.... not sure, but history tells me to do just that.... and I get points in both games...done deal
I've got Rams and Steelers.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's projected to be about 90 degrees at kickoff, not unusual for an early week game (Miami games typically are similar). A bit unusual for a night game, but it has an early start due to being on the west coast (5:20 pm local).

Dome will be closed and AC on though, right?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams 31 Bills 20

Bills safeties will get torched.

Josh Allen may leave SoFi on a stretcher. Scrambling out of trouble will get him in more trouble.

Rams' best edge rusher is now a Bill.

Bills' safeties are far better than the Rams' safeties.

This game is about as even as it can be IMO for a first game of the year. My two favorite teams, guaranteed to be happy and upset at the same time.....damn you NFL!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some predict 14 or 15 wins for the Bills. Sounds excessive.
12 or 13 is more reasonable (without breaking down each game). They lost the first game last year to a much worse Steelers team, so who knows lol?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams' best edge rusher is now a Bill.

Bills' safeties are far better than the Rams' safeties.

This game is about as even as it can be IMO for a first game of the year. My two favorite teams, guaranteed to be happy and upset at the same time.....damn you NFL!

Would you be disappointed if it ends in a tie?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not an enclosed stadium.

It is open at each end.
This allows the smog to naturally move through the stadium.
The air will be very humid today also at 68% humidity

The open ends also help with evacuation after the light go out due to blackouts.

They are placing cooling units near the expensive seats and the vendors.
These will be turned off naturally, after given the order to use less electricity because the grid is under great strees!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford's elbow pops early in game and lose by 14+, TJ surgery and Rams miss playoffs
Tendinitis isn't good for a QB and as soon as it takes a hit? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, he could be sidelined and they don't have an NFL caliber backup.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to all the Rams fans getting the email to turn off their TV sets and air conditioning at game time!

"The California Independent System Operator, which manages most of the state’s power grid, issued a Flex Alert for the ninth consecutive day Thursday, calling on residents to set thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, avoid using major appliances and turn off all unnecessary lights between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m."

Hurricanes near CA are very rare.....maybe once a Century.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is open at each end.
This allows the smog to naturally move through the stadium.
The air will be very humid today also at 68% humidity

The open ends also help with evacuation after the light go out due to blackouts.

They are placing cooling units near the expensive seats and the vendors.
These will be turned off naturally, after given the order to use less electricity because the grid is under great strees!
Unfortunately that's all true... At least as far as the heat and humidity...

Although if the lights went out in, say, the third quarter, it would be kinda something to laugh about. Ah well, either way, I'll be there...

Btw, you left out parking. STILL 100 bones...:tsk:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a lot of tickets available. LA and all.

Go early if you go because stoplights will be non working because of the blackouts.....

For those of you driving electric cars:

EV drivers can take several measures to maximize their range in hot weather, FleetCarma explained. A few ideas include:

• Limit use of features like air conditioning and smart stereos. Turn it off bitch!
  • Maintain a consistent speed to minimize accelerating and braking, and avoid high speeds. In LA?????
  • Use energy-saving settings whenever possible. Push the car when driving slow in bumper to bumper traffic!
  • Limit weight in the car. No carpooling!