• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills-Cowboys Thanksgiving last year and 2020

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this isn't about that game but the fact it was the Bills who played them. Before that, there were whisperings it was gonna be the Dolphins. I had read on multiple sites Miami was gonna play them.

I believe Miami WAS the intended play but the NFL changed its mind when the Dolphins offseason performance showed they didn't deserve it. So it goes to show the NFL can change its mind, and I am willing to bet that's why we haven't got any information on the Thanksgiving matchups for 2020. And it's all thanks to the crap Miami pulled.

We don't even have anything about London outside the fact Jacksonville is not playing Pittsburgh or Chicago and Atlanta won't play a division team.

What you do in the offseason impacts the schedule-making process.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule makers are fucking retarded so it doesn't matter what shitty assumptions they bake into the process.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this isn't about that game but the fact it was the Bills who played them. Before that, there were whisperings it was gonna be the Dolphins. I had read on multiple sites Miami was gonna play them.

I believe Miami WAS the intended play but the NFL changed its mind when the Dolphins offseason performance showed they didn't deserve it. So it goes to show the NFL can change its mind, and I am willing to bet that's why we haven't got any information on the Thanksgiving matchups for 2020. And it's all thanks to the crap Miami pulled.

We don't even have anything about London outside the fact Jacksonville is not playing Pittsburgh or Chicago and Atlanta won't play a division team.

What in hell are you babbling about?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NFL schedule comes out in April. What “bad offseason” did Miami have before the schedule came out are you referring to?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2F460463-3DB1-432B-906C-1A3EAB1D04A9.gif

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL schedule comes out in April. What “bad offseason” did Miami have before the schedule came out are you referring to?
I'd explain it to you but it's not worth my time.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The sports and business said the Cowboys were going to play the Dolphins on Thanksgiving for the 2019 season and then on the day of the full schedule release, it's the other AFC team on the schedule. By this point, we usually know who is playing who on Thanksgiving day(not night) but we have nothing so far. I do wonder if what happened last year is why they're playing everything close to the vest.

The Broncos are supposed to play the Falcons but if the Raiders go out and have a good offseason and better than Denver, that will change. What the Lions, Titans, Dolphins, and Browns do will have an impact as well on who plays Jacksonville. Arizona is supposed to play Buffalo in Mexico City but they're not saying anything.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sports and business said the Cowboys were going to play the Dolphins on Thanksgiving for the 2019 season and then on the day of the full schedule release, it's the other AFC team on the schedule. By this point, we usually know who is playing who on Thanksgiving day(not night) but we have nothing so far. I do wonder if what happened last year is why they're playing everything close to the vest.

The Broncos are supposed to play the Falcons but if the Raiders go out and have a good offseason and better than Denver, that will change. What the Lions, Titans, Dolphins, and Browns do will have an impact as well on who plays Jacksonville. Arizona is supposed to play Buffalo in Mexico City but they're not saying anything.

who is “the sports and business”?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a lot more that goes into a full NFL schedule.
Doubt they say hey lets change the thanksgiving game. That literally messes with an entire schedule. not just one game.

Do you have a Black Helicopter Mobile hanging above your bed to help you dream this shit up?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So someone ASSUMED a game will be scheduled and you took it as gospel. Now what does that have to do with 2020?

I'd like to direct you to post #7

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how I read it, is....
the guy was guessing hoping for some history (mentioning the '93 game) & he thought it would be a good guess for the 100 campaign.
Well he was wrong!

but my favorite part of the article was this

NFL 100 campaign starting with the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers renewing their historic rivalry.

Funny side note. I never realized their rivalry was ever over for it to be renewed. LOL

So you would rather listening to this guy & drum up conspiracy theories vs. just simply using logic on why he guessed wrong?