• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

biggest wish after tonites game

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that talib doesn't get a "get paid" tattoo.

vindicare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talib signs an extension and wilfork is ok

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got crushed by 2 Atl DB's. One held him while the other smashed his neck back!! It was such a bad no call!!!

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got crushed by 2 Atl DB's. One held him while the other smashed his neck back!! It was such a bad no call!!!

So far Dobson doesn't look as good as Thompkins in terms of getting separation but there's a lot more blatant stuff they let go so I wasn't surprised there was no call.

Dobson seems like more of a "loper" than Thompkins who can change directions quicker. If you remember Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys in the '90s, Dobson reminds me of Alvin Harper. Michael Irvin was the star WR but Harper was a good weapon in the deep game. If they get a healthy Amendola and Gronk back the rookies should be able to round out a good passing attack.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talib signs an extension and wilfork is ok

Talib's agent will have dollar signs in his eyes but if they can knock his socks off with an offer they might be able to pull it off. They had a "market value" figure in mind this past off season and Talib didn't want to do a long term deal for that so it looks like the gamble will pay off big for him. They did the same thing with Edelman and he's outplayed his contract too.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this is another post, the Pats have a history of not paying CBs I imagine Talib will be gone after season.

As for my wish I still wish Halle Berry would honk my bobo

Last edited by a moderator: