• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest surprise of the season?

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally it was the **** dumb fucks all over thug U's Balls for being "back".. Then the Iowa honks coming out of the woodwork after their mediocre season of barley beating UNI and arky state.

Easy on the Iowa shit good sir. They did go 10-2. But I will agree on the Iowa boys coming out of the woodwork. To their defense alot of them stay on the Iowa and Big 10 board. As soon as things were going good alot made the move to the big boys board

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zac Lee's a fucking joke and shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence with half the qb's in FBS.
Yeah, Oregon's D may not be the greatest, but the Rose Bowl is a helluva lot bigger stage than the Holiday bowl, and Pryor performed very well there.

It was actually the first game Tressel let him throw, and then throw some more, and he shined. I'm very excited about next season already.

joyner82

I liek chocolate milk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Zac Lee's a fucking joke and shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence with half the qb's in FBS.
Yeah, Oregon's D may not be the greatest, but the Rose Bowl is a helluva lot bigger stage than the Holiday bowl, and Pryor performed very well there.

It was actually the first game Tressel let him throw, and then throw some more, and he shined. I'm very excited about next season already.

He had a decent game on a big stage, but saying he had a game that will transform him into a top 5 qb in CFB is laughable. Pryor has the tools to be great, but right now he has a lot of bad habits. He holds on to the ball way to long which results in a lot of sacks. Despite the fact he has great speed, he seems to have 1/4 of the explosiveness Vince Young had. He makes poor decisions but he is only a sophomore. And he has the absolute worst mechanics I've ever seen at the college level.