• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Faster Stronger Louder Official Power Rankings

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back from my 2-3 week hiatus!

Been a crazy past few weeks. Went on vacation, car got hit, got stranded in California, moved to Renton but I'm back just in time for the season to start.

I will post all of the weekly power rankings here. Feel free to chime in on where your teams are ranked with thoughts, criticisms, and of course smack talk

tumblr_muqo0aT4Dh1qg5ba3o2_500_zps5c34d266.jpg

Week 1 Power Rankings

1) Bullpen (Defending Champ)
- Not a fan of the running back selections, but the champ deserves to be #1 until proven otherwise. With that said, if Monte Ball can replicate the numbers Moreno put up last year Bullpen might very well repeat. I don’t think there’s another trio of wrs in this league that put up more yards and fantasy points last season. AJ Green, Alshon Jeffery were 4th, 8th and 11th in total fantasy points putting up 1426, 1421, and 1346 yards with 89 + recs each. Tavon Austin is also a dangerous sleeper off the bench.

2) Jimmy Rustlers (3rd place)
- From top to bottom this is probably the most complete team in the league. Forte and Bush are lethal under these scoring settings. Pencil in Antonio Brown and Andre Johnson for 100 + rec and 1300 + yds along with a strong cast of Mike Wallace (who is due for a bounce back year if Tannehill can improve), Jason Witten, Ryan Mathews, and Emannuel Sanders who is going to have a huge year if he stays healthy.

3) Outsider
- Lesean McCoy is going to continue to thrive under Chip Kelly’s offense. I think he’s going to repeat his yardage but up his tds from 9 (11 total) to 15 (18 total). Leveon Bell is a silent ppr killer. If Jordy Nelson can remain healthy he’s likely to return to his 15 td form. Fitz and Wright are very valuable under these league settings. Only real question marks are Trent Richardson and Dwayne Bowe. However, Outsider compensates for that weakness with a strong tight end and defense.

4) Porcupine Punchers
- Demaryius and Julio could very well eclipse 1600 yds 15 + tds this year. They’re that good. Beast mode will be beast mode. Pencil him in for 1200-1300 yds and double digit tds. Will be curious to see how Djack does with RG3, but that deep ball connection could lead to another 1300 yd season. Really like the potential of CJ Spiller and Shane Vareen. Spiller is potentially a top 5 fantasy back and Vareen last year 47 rec 427 yds receiving playing in only 8 games. He’s a Darren Sproles in the making.

5) Logicallylethal (2nd place)
- Roster has the talents to contend for the title again, but way too many question marks at running back to be ranked any higher than 5th in this power ranking. This is the first time I’ve ever drafted a quarterback early. It’s either going to pay off big time or come back to bite me in week 7 when Ben Tate and Lamar Miller are no longer starting.

6) Los Pollos Shermanos
- Can we give the title to best name in the league to this team? His players aren’t too bad either. Stafford, no matter how frustrating he is to Detroit fans, will always be a fantasy monster with all the yards and tds he racks up. Cruz and Hilton aren’t sure bets like other wrs but Cruz has the potential to bounce back and Hilton is a star on the rise. Jamaal Charles is a fantasy work horse. He’s likely to repeat those dominant numbers again. Gronk and Demarco are injury risks, but a high reward is due if they remain healthy. Not too sure about MJD in the starting lineup though.

7) Green Hawks
- Not sure how I feel about this team. The talent is there, but the two rbs (Morris and Stacy) don’t do well under these league settings. Dez is a stud, but a lot of question marks with Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin, and Brandin Cooks. Cam Newton losing his wrs could mean more running and it’ll probably mean the Panthers won’t be as good but fantasy wise it’ll be a boost for Cam. High ceiling with all the talent but very low floor for this team if things don’t go right

8) Uwdawgfan
- Can this team overcome Welker’s 4 game suspension? Very solid team overall, but not a single standout player outside of Brees and AP. Will be interesting to see how Tate does in that pass heavy Detroit offense. I think he’ll get 1100 yds 8 tds.

9) Harold’s Team
- 5 college players drafted! Rodgers, Marshall, Vjack, and Tsmith are all good picks but after that I’m not sure what to make of the team

10) Lord of Tracy
- I like Lacy and Foster, but not sure I would have Patterson as my WR1. Floyd is solid, but ideally he’s more of a WR4. Reggie Wayne is likely to only put up 700-800 yds. Like Bernard, but will he get consistent carries? Gerhart is an interesting choice, but I wouldn’t bank on him being that good.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team of mine is easily the worse of the three FF leagues I'm in. I blame it on Yahoo.:whistle:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 Power Rankings

1) Bullpen (No Change)
- 2nd highest scoring output of the week despite lackluster performances by Gore, Clay, and Crabtree. The receivers performed like they should, but the key result Bullpen should look at in this week 1 win is Monte Ball’s total touches (23 carries and 2 receptions). Too early to tell if this is a trend that will last all season long, but if it does then Monte Ball will likely replicate Moreno’s top 5 fantasy production from last year. Only slight concern is Frank Gore and Carlos Hyde dipping into his carries. Bullpen may have both of the rbs, but the biggest headache for any fantasy owner is trying to predict who will get the lion’s share of the carries from week to week.

2) Outsiders (Previously #3)
- Leveon Bell is the real deal. Pair him up with Lesean McCoy and you have the most lethal rb combination in the league. Matt Ryan also looks like he’s back to his pro bowl/borderline elite form. All 3 wrs are solid moving forward (can’t realistically expect Fitz only gets 1 catch every game). Jordy looks like the clear favorite to get the bulk of Aaron Rodger’s targets this year. I expect big numbers from him if he stays healthy. Only true weaknesses are the w/r spots in Outsider’s starting lineup. He will look to rectify it with Bowe (returning from suspension) and the pick up of Andrew Hawkins this week. This could be a starting position that gets constantly changed and rotated with different players on a week to week basis for Outsiders.

3) Jimmy Rustlers (Previously #2)
- An all-around solid performance where each player contributes despite having the lowest scoring output for any winning team in the league (160 pts) There’s a lot to be excited about with Rustler’s team. His 4 receivers combined for 74 points for an average of 18.5 pts. Forte quietly had 169 all-purpose yards. And Moreno may have emerged as a quality rb2 if he continues to get 20+ touches.

4) Logicallylethal (Previously #5)
- 1.46 points away from being the highest scoring team in the league. Logic racked up some of the highest point totals for QBs, WRs, and TEs in the league. However, despite reeling in a league high 101 pts from his receivers, Logic only got 6 pts from his rbs. This is a major concern moving forward as Doug Martin and Ben Tate are already hobbled with injuries. Logic will need to rely on Bernard Pierce/Justin Forsett or have Lamar Miller emerge as an rb2. Both options don’t look very good at this point.

5) Porcupine Punchers (Previously #4)
- Beast mode looks quicker and maybe in the best shape he’s been since he’s been a Seahawk. CJ Spiller eased some concern with his good game, but still isn’t the clear #1. Overall Puncher’s wrs had a disappointing week, but with guys like DT, Julio, and Djack they’ll be fine. Steve Smith is looking like he could be a steal.

6) Los Pollos Shermanos (No Change)
- Just an off week for Shermanos. 4 top players who are usually reliable for points scored in the single digits. Can’t expect a player of Jamaal Charles’ caliber to only produce 7 pts each week. Victor Cruz and Ty Hilton are burners who will have off games, but when they produce they’ll likely carry a team to victory. Gronk should have some bigger games moving forward. What’s most intriguing is the emergence of Kelvin Benjamin. He could very well be the Panther’s number 1 receiver with the way he’s playing.

7) Green Hawks (No Change)
- Green Hawks could have pulled out the upset against the defending champs had he started Josh Mccown and Andrew Luck had not racked up so many garbage time fantasy points for Bullpen. Still not a fan of the Stacy and Morris rb combination, but at least they’re guaranteed starters who will get touches. I see this team being a top 4 playoff team if the roster stays healthy and the manager consistently fixes his starting lineup.

8) Lord of Tracy (Previously #10)
- I had my doubts about Patterson, Floyd, and Wayne as Tracy’s starting 3 wrs, but all they did was go out and 22, 17 and 18 pts each in fantasy. Arian Foster also showed that he still got it. Lacy may be sidelined for a game with his concussion, but Giovanni Bernard looks pretty good out the backfield.

9) Uwdawgfan (Previously #8)
- A real solid performance with Julius Thomas breaking out for 35 pts at the tight end position. However, the headline for uwdawgfan is AP being deactivated. Playoff chances were already slim to begin with, but with AP’s status in limbo uwdawgfan will need the rest of his supporting cast to step up big time.

10) Harold’s Team (Previously #9)
- By far the lowest scoring team in the league this past week. Really disappointed to see Sankey only getting 6 touches all game. Vjack and Torey Smith should be better as well as Rodgers, but this team is very thin from top to bottom.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 Power Rankings

1) Bullpen (No Change)
- 2nd highest scoring output of the week despite lackluster performances by Gore, Clay, and Crabtree. The receivers performed like they should, but the key result Bullpen should look at in this week 1 win is Monte Ball’s total touches (23 carries and 2 receptions). Too early to tell if this is a trend that will last all season long, but if it does then Monte Ball will likely replicate Moreno’s top 5 fantasy production from last year. Only slight concern is Frank Gore and Carlos Hyde dipping into his carries. Bullpen may have both of the rbs, but the biggest headache for any fantasy owner is trying to predict who will get the lion’s share of the carries from week to week.

2) Outsiders (Previously #3)
- Leveon Bell is the real deal. Pair him up with Lesean McCoy and you have the most lethal rb combination in the league. Matt Ryan also looks like he’s back to his pro bowl/borderline elite form. All 3 wrs are solid moving forward (can’t realistically expect Fitz only gets 1 catch every game). Jordy looks like the clear favorite to get the bulk of Aaron Rodger’s targets this year. I expect big numbers from him if he stays healthy. Only true weaknesses are the w/r spots in Outsider’s starting lineup. He will look to rectify it with Bowe (returning from suspension) and the pick up of Andrew Hawkins this week. This could be a starting position that gets constantly changed and rotated with different players on a week to week basis for Outsiders.

3) Jimmy Rustlers (Previously #2)
- An all-around solid performance where each player contributes despite having the lowest scoring output for any winning team in the league (160 pts) There’s a lot to be excited about with Rustler’s team. His 4 receivers combined for 74 points for an average of 18.5 pts. Forte quietly had 169 all-purpose yards. And Moreno may have emerged as a quality rb2 if he continues to get 20+ touches.

4) Logicallylethal (Previously #5)
- 1.46 points away from being the highest scoring team in the league. Logic racked up some of the highest point totals for QBs, WRs, and TEs in the league. However, despite reeling in a league high 101 pts from his receivers, Logic only got 6 pts from his rbs. This is a major concern moving forward as Doug Martin and Ben Tate are already hobbled with injuries. Logic will need to rely on Bernard Pierce/Justin Forsett or have Lamar Miller emerge as an rb2. Both options don’t look very good at this point.

5) Porcupine Punchers (Previously #4)
- Beast mode looks quicker and maybe in the best shape he’s been since he’s been a Seahawk. CJ Spiller eased some concern with his good game, but still isn’t the clear #1. Overall Puncher’s wrs had a disappointing week, but with guys like DT, Julio, and Djack they’ll be fine. Steve Smith is looking like he could be a steal.

6) Los Pollos Shermanos (No Change)
- Just an off week for Shermanos. 4 top players who are usually reliable for points scored in the single digits. Can’t expect a player of Jamaal Charles’ caliber to only produce 7 pts each week. Victor Cruz and Ty Hilton are burners who will have off games, but when they produce they’ll likely carry a team to victory. Gronk should have some bigger games moving forward. What’s most intriguing is the emergence of Kelvin Benjamin. He could very well be the Panther’s number 1 receiver with the way he’s playing.

7) Green Hawks (No Change)
- Green Hawks could have pulled out the upset against the defending champs had he started Josh Mccown and Andrew Luck had not racked up so many garbage time fantasy points for Bullpen. Still not a fan of the Stacy and Morris rb combination, but at least they’re guaranteed starters who will get touches. I see this team being a top 4 playoff team if the roster stays healthy and the manager consistently fixes his starting lineup.

8) Lord of Tracy (Previously #10)
- I had my doubts about Patterson, Floyd, and Wayne as Tracy’s starting 3 wrs, but all they did was go out and 22, 17 and 18 pts each in fantasy. Arian Foster also showed that he still got it. Lacy may be sidelined for a game with his concussion, but Giovanni Bernard looks pretty good out the backfield.

9) Uwdawgfan (Previously #8)
- A real solid performance with Julius Thomas breaking out for 35 pts at the tight end position. However, the headline for uwdawgfan is AP being deactivated. Playoff chances were already slim to begin with, but with AP’s status in limbo uwdawgfan will need the rest of his supporting cast to step up big time.

10) Harold’s Team (Previously #9)
- By far the lowest scoring team in the league this past week. Really disappointed to see Sankey only getting 6 touches all game. Vjack and Torey Smith should be better as well as Rodgers, but this team is very thin from top to bottom.

Sure is, wish I could get a redo. I need rookies to step up and that usually doesn't happen.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure is, wish I could get a redo. I need rookies to step up and that usually doesn't happen.

I could see Jordan Matthews making an impact if Cooper or Maclin goes down. That chip kelly system is really fantasy friendly. I'd start Ellington and wait for Sankey to build up his carries. Word is he'll gradually increase his workload as the season progresses.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a update here. Heck I just one a game.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy i played(Fudges verdict) obviously isn't playing, he has 3 people who are out and not playing this week....can we boot him?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy i played(Fudges verdict) obviously isn't playing, he has 3 people who are out and not playing this week....can we boot him?

Can we wait until after I get to play him? I need the help.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....alright,give the fudge packer another week.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF....IM LOSING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been off my game fellas! Will get back on track and do an updated power ranking tomorrow

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how do the standings work in this league? Outsider and Porcupine are 4-1 but Harold is in second place at 3-2. Bullpen is also 3-2 with the most points scored out of the four 3-2 teams but he's in 4th. Are the divisional records a higher priority tie breaker than total points scored?

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6 Power Rankings

1) Outsider (4-1, Previously #2)
- Just like the NFL, this SportsHoopla fantasy league will not have an undefeated team past this point in the season. Outsider has held the reign of #1 comfortably in the past couple of weeks despite a slow start from Lesean McCoy. Carrying the torch have been Leveon Bell and Jordy Nelson. With Porcupine Punchers nipping at his tail for 1st place, Outsider will need McCoy to return to elite for and other players like Kendall Wright and Larry Fitzgerald to step up as well.

2) Porcupine Punchers (4-1, Previously #5)
- The league’s hottest team has stormed back from a shaky 1-1 start to claim a tie for 1st in the standings with Outsider (4-1). Julio Jones has been the most electric wide receiver in fantasy this year, Beast Mode has been an all-around triple threat back (rush yds, rec yds, and tds) averaging 23 fantasy ppg , DT reminded us why he is one of the top 3 or 4 fantasy wrs in the game with his 42 pt explosion, and Steve Smith and Hopkins have racked up 463 yds and 354 yds respectively.

3) Bullpen (3-2, Previously #1)
- Great team from top bottom, but a complete question mark every week at rb puts this team at 3-2 and slightly behind the top 2 elites in the league. Frank Gore seems to be trending up with back to back 100 yd games, but the rb Bullpen needed to perform was Monte Ball and he’s been a huge disappointment. Having to rely on waiver wire guys like Asiaga shows how desperate the rb situation is on the team.

4) Jimmy Rustlers (3-2, Previously #3)
- Bounced back from a dreadful 1-2 start to climb back in the race for the divisional title. Rustlers has a team stacked in any ppr league. Forte is on pace for 1021 yds rushing 115 rec and 957 yds receiving. Emmanuel Sanders is on pace for an insane 128 rec and 1740 yds. Antonio Brown, arguably the fantasy mvp thus far, is on pace for 109 yds 1635 yds and 16 tds. Not to mention Phillip Rivers, who could be the leading candidate for mvp, is averaging 35 fantasy ppg in his past 4 games. Rustlers could get hot and make a run for #1 in the following weeks.

5) Harold’s Team (3-2, Previously #10)
- Contender or pretender? Harold has won 3 of his last 4 and beat Bullpen, the #1 team at the time, in week 2. However, for a divisional leading team Harold has the 2nd lowest point total in the entire league. The only other team with a lower point total is winless.

6) Green Hawks (3-2, Previously #7)
- A lot of speed, a lot of talent, but not enough consistent production from top to bottom. People are saying Cam is a better qb in real life, but in the fantasy world his numbers have been pedestrian compared to his prolific rookie year. Morris, Stacy, Percy, and even Jimmy Graham have been inconsistent from week to week. Green Hawks has a high ceiling and could challenge the division as long as some of his struggling stars hit their stride moving forward.

7) Logicallylethal (1-4, Previously #4)
- 2nd in the Hawks Nest division in points, but last in the standings. Logic leads the league in points against by a wide margin (909 pts vs 838 pts). Injuries to guys like Megatron have hurt, however inconsistent play and lack of depth have plagued Logic’s chances to return to the championship game.

8) Los Pollos Shermanos (2-3, Previously #6)
- Demarco Murray has been the only non-quarterback in the league to score at least 22 pts in every game of the season. Shermanos’s rb pair of Murray and Charles is just as if not more lethal than #1 Outsider’s combo of Mccoy and Bell. This roster is a juggernaut/sleeping giant ready to be awoken with that rb tandem, a defense like Seattle, a te like Gronk, and wrs like Cruz, Hilton and Benjamin. At 2-3, Shermanos is still in great shape to compete for a playoff spot.

9) Uwdawgfan (2-3, No Change)
- Upset the last undefeated team with last week’s victory over Outsider, but can this team maintain its momentum and success without the production of AP? Tate and Brees have shouldered the load keeping uwdawgfan in that tight race for the 4th playoff spot.

10) The Lords of Tracy (0-5, No Change)
- Didn’t this team finish in last place last year too?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang Logical, I needed 21 point from 3 play players last night, but ended up 3 short. On the bright side I put up the 3rd highest score of the week. On the dark side I left some points on the bench.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good week for LL. He needed it, puts LL back in the game at 2-4. 1-5 would have been tough.
Bullpen wins a close one, but I need to sure up a few spots.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to say my team pulled an upset over a 4-1 team... Just sayin'

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good week for LL. He needed it, puts LL back in the game at 2-4. 1-5 would have been tough.
Bullpen wins a close one, but I need to sure up a few spots.

That win might have saved my season. I don't think 1-5 was a hole I could have crawled out of especially with Megatron still sidelined (should have drafted Marshawn instead)

Dang Logical, I needed 21 point from 3 play players last night, but ended up 3 short. On the bright side I put up the 3rd highest score of the week. On the dark side I left some points on the bench.

To be honest, I had already given up on the game early in the afternoon. I had already checked out of fantasy anticipating a loss only to find out I win by 3 Tuesday morning.

I would like to say my team pulled an upset over a 4-1 team... Just sayin'

5 teams are 4-2 and it seems like everyone in the league (except for one) is still alive for the playoff race. Keep it up fellas. These leagues with active managers always make for the most competitive fantasy experiences.