• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BIG RED

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey is there any word about big red's injury. He left the game near the start of the third and it looked like an ankle or foot injury but I have not heard anything about it. In the game they just said he was done for the day without going into detail of the injury. It's going to suck if he's gone for a long period of time, last time a few years ago he left the D just could stop runs up the middle.

Side note- After re-watching the game I noticed that everyone of our WR after every catch (other than TD) the ball was given to the referee. I bet PC told them to do so after the Rice was flag two weeks ago against SF. I wonder if this is something we are going to see from now on, if it's a rule within the Seahawks WR group and if Rice will be able to keep at it.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure they said Red had back spasms, but he is scheduled to return to practice today and will be available on Sunday.

Rice was on the 5th quarter on King5 after the Jags game and said he is done spinning balls after the one during the 49er game.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure they said Red had back spasms, but he is scheduled to return to practice today and will be available on Sunday.

Rice was on the 5th quarter on King5 after the Jags game and said he is done spinning balls after the one during the 49er game.

Hopefully the message on stupid penalties has finally sunk in with the whole team. I wouldn't be surprised if Carroll gave them the "We're good enough to be a championship team with the talent that we have here, but championship teams don't shoot themselves in the foot with needless penalties" speech.