• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Night

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benchmark Whiskey and Sierra Mist. Plus, the occasional Tecate. What will you be drinking tonight? Cuervo? Arrogant Bastard? Anchor Steam? Tomato Juice?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably stick to non-alcoholic beverages. I usually avoid it to get the full experience of the basketball games. There's too much going on that I like to follow to be even slightly inebriated. Giants and Niners game on the other hand...

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably stick to non-alcoholic beverages. I usually avoid it to get the full experience of the basketball games. There's too much going on that I like to follow to be even slightly inebriated. Giants and Niners game on the other hand...

Ah, but it's so much more fun to yell at Jack for dribbling for 20 seconds with a buzz on. ;) I understand. I usually only have about 4-5 drinks throughout the entire game. Especially this year, it helps to take the edge off. There have been some stressful games. :)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to avoid too much drinking too. I had a few Hefes during game 1 and the TV almost went through the window in that 4th quarter.