• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Game Tonight

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Raptors lose this one tonight, we'll be tied with Minny for the second worst record in the league, and well on our way to AT LEAST a top five pick in the draft. Sweet. LETS GO TWOLVES.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were getting a top 5, lets hope that its a top 3 and we can trade up to the 1st overall pick, if Irving is going #1, we might be able to trade to get him if Wash or Minny gets it, they have Wall and Rubio and might not draft a PG, but the Cavs? I'm not sure if they are comfortable with a Gibson/Mo combo. Sac-town has Udrih/Evans they might want a PF.

Keep our fingers crossed boys.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good analysis JP, but I think the rule of "take the best pick available" might overrule you here. Cavs and Minny would probably take Irving with Cavs desperately needing some glimmer of hope and Minny probably trading Rubio. I can't see either of them passing this opportunity. It gives us some leverage though. And I can see us picking up a stud winger too. What was that dude's name? Terrence Williams or something? We might be getting him....or Froman's beloved Penes Cunter

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
taking a glimpse of the top prospects i woudl say that kunter seems too light toned and irwing looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome. i would go jones n jones

sidenote:fuck that fish kevin love and good on the nba for snubbing him as an allstar. Completelly overated and gets all the calls due to the league trying to at least keep the peice of shit minny roster competitive without 50 point blowouts every night. Joey doresy would put up the same stats if the refs let him play physical 40 mintues a night without fouling him out. League is a rigged whoreshow, i really want to phase nba ball out of my life

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
HERO Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin HERO love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin HERO love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin loveKevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love HERO Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love HERO Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love HERO Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin love Kevin HERO love Kevin love Kevin love

FUCKING HERO KEVIN LOVE

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
oh here starts the broadcast, straight up kevin love BJ's, why do we watch this shit again?

oh that right, 270 dunks, something love isn't capable of

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
another soft lay in by DD that should have been dunked, just another game

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
spotted
fan.gif

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
goneson is gone, played a few minutes at point and didn't feed the hot hand once

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
perfect news, kevin hero love in the allstar game now, wont be getting my ratings you fuckers