• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread Big 12 Tournament

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at using vbookie. You fucking clown
Your such a dumbass I’ve shown u an article and two sports apps with closing lines. Keep being a tool and a tough guy with a keyboard, have a good day.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU was not the favorite you stupid blowhard. So no, you aren’t correct.

WVU was favored by 1.5 across the board. Kansas opened as favorites but moved towards WVU before game.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your such a dumbass I’ve shown u an article and two sports apps with closing lines. Keep being a tool and a tough guy with a keyboard, have a good day.

You are the one continually talking shit on WVU and then you need your butt buddy Oklahoma clown to back you up in the football board. I’m telling you ya stupid fucking yinzer every bookie I saw (I use 3) had Kansas between a 2.5 and 3.5 favorite.

But keep being the bitch that swings off other teams accomplishments because your team/program is awful. The only tough Guy here is the one that’s team isn’t in this conversation.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU was favored by 1.5 across the board. Kansas opened as favorites but moved towards WVU before game.

Not with the 3 guys I use. I would have taken Kansas straight if they were plus on the money line.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with the 3 guys I use. I would have taken Kansas straight if they were plus on the money line.

I was going by Vegas lines. I was surprised WVU was a favorite even though it was only 1.5 points

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going by Vegas lines. I was surprised WVU was a favorite even though it was only 1.5 points

I was shocked my guys only had Kansas at -2.5 to -3.5, if I didn’t love WVU I would have put 100 on Kansas. (Hindsight’s always 20/20)

But I am shocked to hear a lot others had WVU -1.5, the way their offense has been I’d a been liable to put 250 on Kansas money line as a plus.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one continually talking shit on WVU and then you need your butt buddy Oklahoma clown to back you up in the football board. I’m telling you ya stupid fucking yinzer every bookie I saw (I use 3) had Kansas between a 2.5 and 3.5 favorite.

But keep being the bitch that swings off other teams accomplishments because your team/program is awful. The only tough Guy here is the one that’s team isn’t in this conversation.
Why do your comebacks involve pitt when I never speak of them? Weak dude

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if I say something about Pitt it’s just crazy. Try not to be a hypocrite, bitch.
see u criticize pitt bc i like them, even though i dont tout them, ive given wvu props and poked at them, but you get all dick shriveled if anyone does.........

point is u act like i give a shit about pitt, i like them, but i never ever tout them, your pokes dont matter

you continue to act like the internet tough guy behind a keyboard, its laughable, im done here

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I am surprised KU was able to do anything in this tournament without Azubuike. Had De Sousa not conjured himself into being good randomly, KU would've lost by 10 to WVU, imo. Very Perry Ellis esque to jumpstart his KU career in a conference tournament.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I am surprised KU was able to do anything in this tournament without Azubuike. Had De Sousa not conjured himself into being good randomly, KU would've lost by 10 to WVU, imo. Very Perry Ellis esque to jumpstart his KU career in a conference tournament.
KU is legit, defensive based teams dont do well come tourney time traditionally

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KU is legit, defensive based teams dont do well come tourney time traditionally
It's the depth that has had me down on this team for a while. Yeah, they might be a top 5 team or whatever any given day. But it's hard to hide the lack of depth when you're so dependent on shooting teams out of the gym in a tournament setting. Just not enough bigs on the roster, and Buike probably plays 3 inches shorter than he actually is. If KU can't get major contributions from Lightfoot and De Sousa (let alone Buike coming back from a knee) they're in big trouble.

As of this moment,Graham or Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk go cold and this team is dead in the water.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the depth that has had me down on this team for a while. Yeah, they might be a top 5 team or whatever any given day. But it's hard to hide the lack of depth when you're so dependent on shooting teams out of the gym in a tournament setting. Just not enough bigs on the roster, and Buike probably plays 3 inches shorter than he actually is. If KU can't get major contributions from Lightfoot and De Sousa (let alone Buike coming back from a knee) they're in big trouble.
agreed, but if they can,..........

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, but if they can,..........
Conference tournament really perked me up as I was not relishing the possibility of playing an 8 seed Missouri with MPJ in the lineup. If they can, big if, and KU becomes much, much better and they'll be very tough to beat. Went from borderline hostile to the notion of this team being good to curiously optimistic about it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see u criticize pitt bc i like them, even though i dont tout them, ive given wvu props and poked at them, but you get all dick shriveled if anyone does.........

point is u act like i give a shit about pitt, i like them, but i never ever tout them, your pokes dont matter

you continue to act like the internet tough guy behind a keyboard, its laughable, im done here

The only time we have conversed here is because you bring up WVU in some light and I try and defend them. An I criticize Pitt because they sucked in both big sports this year. Yes yes I know you are a typical Pitt fan, you don’t give a shit. But you get all defensive when I bring them up.

I have never touted WVU once. I think they won’t get out of the first weekend of the NCAA tournament. They just aren’t that good of a team this year.

An you keep saying you are done, yet you keep responding. I doubt you are done.