• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big 12 Preview

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you go ahead and change your avy to a picture of you giving felatio to Bevo?
I'm jealous like Boone State guy are of your dirt burglers. I think them and the aggies hog the resources and leave the rest of us with the crumbs.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously Houston has a big shot

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither of you beat us "all the time". But Boone St has the mentality that they would rather with that one game and lose every other than lose that one game and win every other. From what several texas fans have said the texas mentality is moving in that direction. That's all I meant.

To be fair, if the choice was winning the conference/playoff or NYD game vs beating the dirt burglars and going .500, well that isn't a choice at all.

It's the wal mart fans that bug us.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should bet with exes, it's a sure thing! :exes:

No I can't do it. I can imagine Exes, being the gentleman he is, asking me, “Sir, are you enjoying the frumunda cheese with that corny dog?”.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After re-reading the texas fan's posts. It's become obvious that the OU game has become texas's superbowl. Just like boone st. I honestly would have bet I'd never see it come to this.

no, no. You dont understand.

Our super bowl will be when we beat yall, then go to the playoffs, not get embarrassed and then win it all. THAT will be our super bowl.

nathans8823

Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, no. You dont understand.

Our super bowl will be when we beat yall, then go to the playoffs, not get embarrassed and then win it all. THAT will be our super bowl.
I bet Texas would like it more if they didn't play Notre Dame the first game of the season, unless of course Texas beats Notre Dame that would shakeup Texas the rest of the season if Notre Dame is good & if Texas beats Oklahoma this season.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Texas would like it more if they didn't play Notre Dame the first game of the season, unless of course Texas beats Notre Dame that would shakeup Texas the rest of the season if Notre Dame is good & if Texas beats Oklahoma this season.

This game could define Nd's season. Texas's season will be defined by OU.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely dont want to play ND first game of the season. A very young team, would like a cupcake for them to gain a little confidence. A Baylor schedule, for example...

If ND slams them to the ground early, their confidence will be shaken I'm sure.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game could define Nd's season. Texas's season will be defined by OU.

I think the ND game might be the most important game of the season. National game and a lot of people watching to see if Texas is back.
Texas does not have to win it, but it can not get blown out. Sadly, I think this game will go a long way to the perception of Texas and the Big12. Media will latch onto this game and the OU/OSU game as the measuring stick.

nathans8823

Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the ND game might be the most important game of the season. National game and a lot of people watching to see if Texas is back.
Texas does not have to win it, but it can not get blown out. Sadly, I think this game will go a long way to the perception of Texas and the Big12. Media will latch onto this game and the OU/OSU game as the measuring stick.
Yeah and its on Primetime Sunday Night so huge expectations