• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Big 12 Championship Game - Bedlam

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic attempt at elitism. Enjoy your new avy, asswipe.

I don't give a shit. Congrats on making me take an avi I don't like.

You are still either a 15 year old hoping the act gets you in or a 30 year old clinging to something that makes you forget about how some douche wanted extra fries.

I have total respect for occupant but you are a little bitch.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma State was doing it with smoke and mirrors.
We all fell for it.
I fell for it as well.

A lot of the early season luck is not showing up anymore for them.
They have about 4 other games where they should have lost without help from officials and/or divine luck.

It is similar to Auburn a few years ago.

Soooo.....BU and TCU, who were the best in the B12 all season, were beat up so those wins were worthless. And OSU is not legit, so that negates this win. I'm guessing the only game that counts is the one OU lost? I understand. You're hurting. Need a hug bro?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic attempt at elitism. Enjoy your new avy, asswipe.

And just so you know, I have a doctorate of physical therapy from an out of state university, but I'm sooner born and sooner bred. Nice try, little bitch.

Try again cocksucker.

I don't give a shit. Congrats on making me take an avi I don't like.

You are still either a 15 year old hoping the act gets you in or a 30 year old clinging to something that makes you forget about how some douche wanted extra fries.

I have total respect for occupant but you are a little bitch.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oSu fans are blowing up Twitter complaining about The Pride and Boomer Sooner.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The past few weeks, the few OSU fans that grace this site have been talking shit. They seemed to think they had this. A little butt hurt going down. Little bro has been sent back to his room to play. Not like this is a shocker. OU has dominated this series. Our goal was to right the ship. We beat KSU. We beat BU. We beat TCU. The only B12 team left was OSU. Next up? Clemson. Then the world will be back in balance.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old enough to recognize a pathetic little bitch when I see one.

Honestly we talk shit but how old are you?

I'm 35 and enjoyed Fields to Woods as a college Senior. I've had a weird week* so I gotta know

*week-my grandmother had a stroke and passed so we are headed back to OK. I told her I was too late because of a great job interview which will get my family out of Minnesota. My wife is now pregnant (yay) and her hormones were on fire during all this. Plus football wise we had Baylor and this.

I didn't want to say anything about my grandmother here because she was a Stillwater HS grad and no matter how this went I figured that would put a downer on tonight.

Anyways sorry if I rode on you but its been weird lately for me.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield kind of looks like Ben Stiller in dodgeball with his facial hair like that, but i like it!

I'm 35 and enjoyed Fields to Woods as a college Senior. I've had a weird week* so I gotta know

*week-my grandmother had a stroke and passed so we are headed back to OK. I told her I was too late because of a great job interview which will get my family out of Minnesota. My wife is now pregnant (yay) and her hormones were on fire during all this. Plus football wise we had Baylor and this.

I didn't want to say anything about my grandmother here because she was a Stillwater HS grad and no matter how this went I figured that would put a downer on tonight.

5 more years, and you'll be a MAN!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im 29, and I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. We all talk shit I'm here and sometimes real life spills over in here. It's happened to me before. These games mean nothing when put in perspective like that.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear of your loss as well. My wife just got out of the hospital last week after 2 months there. she was told she had 2 weeks left to live. She has inoperable cancer and chemo or radiation aren't options, so I understand your pain. Football is my one release. I am on the clock 24/7 as a caregiver, but I am afforded a few hours a week to watch the Sooners. Peace to you and we'll see you next season.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. Feels good to be back on top in confernece.

9 BIG XII titles