• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BFFP Week 9 FINAL TALLY Pick'em Contest Results

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Beavis once said "The streets will flow with the blood of the non believers" .. Look out NFL, here come the Denver Broncos ..

Or something like that ..

Without the anchor better known as Joe Flacco, the Broncos pulled out a victory on Sunday, and once again, while it may not jump out on the scoreboard, the defense player yet another fantastic game .. And we're starting to see glimpses of what the future will be with Noah Fant ...

Here in our Week 9 contest, we had a three-way tie after the Cowboys took care of business vs the Giants ...

MH64, Mingo and myself all scored 10 wins .. MH64 had the MNF game ending as 21-9, Ming had it 26-18 and I had a score of 35-23 ...

The final was 37-18, with is a total of 55 points ..

Ming was off the total combined score by 11 points, off the Cowboy's exact score by 11 and nailing the Gmen's score ..

MH64 was off the total combined score by 25 points, off the Cowboy's number by 16 and off the Giant's score by 9 points ..

Spirit was off the total combined score by 3 points, off the Cowboy's exact score by 2 points and off Big Blue's score by 5 points ..

Spirit ended up with a closer picked score, but Ming nailed the Giants total, so by the power invested in me by the Football Gods, I am proud to announce a tie for the Week 9 Crown ..

CONGRATS TO MINGO AND SPIRIT !!

Heidi Fleiss sends her love

Thank to everyone for participating and the Week 10 contest is already posted

The Big Board after 9 weeks:

- MileHigh64: 90
( 10 )

- DC : 85 ( 9 )

- Spirit : 83 ( 10 ) ( Missed Early Games Week 4 )

- Femurov: 82 ( 8 ) ( Missed Thurs Game Week 6 )

- FightinRedAntz: 80 ( 7 )

- Springsteen : 80 ( 8 )

- Crash : 79 ( 7 )

- Mingo : 78 ( 10 )

- NFL Bronco : 64 ( 9 ) ( Missed Week 1, Week 2 )

Week One Winner : DC, MH64, Spirit
Week Two Winner : FightinRedAntz
Week Three Winner : MH64
Week Four Winner : NFLBronco
Week Five Winner : MH64
Week Six Winner : Spirit
Week Seven Winner : Femurov
Week Eight Winner : Springstein
Week Nine Winner : Spirit, Mingo

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Texas we call that (on my part) Purdy Assed Luck. Does this mean I have to kiss my sister?

Congrats to Lucas - who actually won, but deserves the good guy award.